- Freestanding counterweight anchor. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Mar2008, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p43
The article evaluates the Freestanding Counterweight Anchor from DBI-SALA.
- Safety harness range. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Aug2006, p42
The article evaluates the ExoFit XP harness range from DBI-SALA and offers information on product features, comfort guarantee, and contact information.
- Padded harness. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Mar2004, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p49
Evaluates the Silver Back padded safety harness from Protecta. Design of the harness; Materials used for the harness; Benefits of the equipment for workers.
- PART 3 -- MISCELLANEOUS PROCESSING EQUIPMENT. // Metal Center News;Spring2005, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p74
The article presents a directory of companies manufacturing processing equipments. Some of the companies are Barcorp Industries, COMEQ Inc., D&H Machinery Inc., Jesse Engineering Co., D&H Machinery Inc., Danieli Corp., DBI Inc., FATA Hunter Inc., Herr Voss Stamco, SMS Demag Ltd., ADS Machinery...
- Polyurethane coating deflects debris, makes cleaning easy. // Government Product News;Aug2008, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p11
The article evaluates the Delta II harnesses and EZ-STOP II shock-absorbing lanyards from Capital Safety company.
- product NEWS. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Jul2007, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p48
The article evaluates the several industrial equipment including patented safety vest from Viper Safety, High Security Snapper Bolt Seal from Carlton, and Ultra-Lok self retracting lifeline from DBI-SALA.
- Products & Practice. // Concrete International;Mar2013, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p63
The article offers information on products and practices for the concrete industry including the EZ-Stop Lanyard from Capital Safety, the DWV012 Dust Extractor Vacuum from DEWALT, and the LXPH03 Hammer Driver-Drill from Makita.
- Safety Equipment. // Roofing Contractor;May2014, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p42
The article offers information on various safety equipment including the BIL-Guard Hatch Railing System from The Bilco Co., DBI-SALA Rope Adjuster with Lanyard from Capital Safety, and LadderPort Roof Hatch Grab Bars from LadderPort.
- Fall Protection. Cable, Josh // Occupational Hazards;Apr2006, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p66
Features several safety equipment and supplies designed for fall protection. Rigid fall-arrest systems from Spanco Inc.; SecuraSpan pour-in-place horizontal lifeline system from DBI/SALA and Protecta; Perma-Line warning line system from BlueWater Manufacturing.