ICON Equipment Launches Tunnel Systems Division
- Case packer. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Dec2003, p38
Focuses on Icon Equipment's SK Pack robot case packer. Automated packing of all kinds of containers into pre-formed boxes; Assembly of the packer in any of a number of compositions to suit specific requirements.
- EQUIPMENT spotlight. // Underground Construction;Apr2015, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p14
The article offers brief information on several products related to underground construction including the Modular Aluminum Trench Shields from ICON Equipment, the CX75C minimum swing radius (MSR) excavator from Case and the ZX245USLC, a largest reduced tail swing excavator from Hitachi.
- TRENCH SHORING PRODUCTS. // Underground Construction;Apr2013, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p12
The article offers brief information on several trench shoring equipment including the Modular Aluminum Trench Shields from ICON Equipment, the PIPELINE ARCH from Pro-Tec Equipment Inc. and the Build-A-Box modular aluminum trench shield system from Efficiency Production Inc.
- ICON Equipment bunches ICON Tunnel Systems Division. // TBM: Tunnel Business Magazine;Feb2011, p10
The article reports on the announcement of Icon Equipment that it has formed ICON Tunnel Systems (ITS) to solidify Icon's commitment to providing customers with excellent service and a wide range of pilot tube guided auger boring equipment for soft and hard ground conditions in North America.
- New ICON-O-Lite Trench Box System is Versatile, Durable. // Underground Construction;Jan2012, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p67
The article offers brief information on the ICON-O-Lite modular aluminum trench box systems from Icon Equipment.
- EquipmentSPOTLIGHT. // Underground Construction;Apr2014, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p10
The article evaluates underground construction equipment including the ECR25D mini excavator from Volvo, the Modular Aluminum Trench Shields from ICON Equipment and the R25Z-9A zero swing excavator from Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas.
- What's new. Frisch, Katherine // Government Product News;Feb94, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p4
Introduces innovative industrial products. Nemco Inc.'s onion slicer; Micro Touch Systems Inc.'s pen-computing digitizer; Workskiff Inc.'s out-board driven skiff.
- Clippings. Atwater, Kristin M. // Government Product News;Feb94, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p94
Introduces industrial products. Inframetrics Inc.'s infrared camera; Elgin Sweeper Co.'s sporty street sweepers; Airsept Inc.'s odor treatment.
- What's new. Frisch, Katherine // Government Product News;Apr94, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p4
No abstract available.