- Business. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb2011, Vol. 238 Issue 2, p75
The article announces the appointments of several pipeline and gas industry professionals including Dave McCurdy as president and chief executive officer of American Gas Association (AGA), Cathy Landry as director of Interstate Natural Gas Association of America (INGAA), and Brian Kelly as...
- AGA Taps McCurdy As New CEO. // Energy Daily;12/15/2010, Issue 237, p4
The article announces the appointment of Dave McCurdy as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the American Das Association for the nation's gas utilities.
- Auto lobby seeks new lead warrior in legislative arena. Roland, Neil // Automotive News;12/20/2010, Vol. 85 Issue 6443, p6
The article reports that the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers is looking for a new chief executive officer (CEO) to replace Dave McCurdy.
- Maintaining the edge. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/3/1992, Vol. 136 Issue 5, p11
States a special panel that is studying the nation's industrial base structure, and is chaired by Rep. Dave McCurdy (D-Okla.), will recommend to the House Armed Services Committee increased integration of defense and commercial technologies and greater reliance on simulation and prototyping...
- Late betting. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/2/1992, Vol. 137 Issue 18, p21
Predicts that Rep. Dave McCurdy (D-Okla.) will become Defense secretary if the Democrats win the White House. McCurdy, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, is a Southern moderate who would give substance to Gov. Bill Clinton's claim that the Democratic party has moved to the center on...
- Dave McCurdy Brings Strong Credentials To AGA. Share, Jeff // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec2011, Vol. 238 Issue 12, p24
An interview with Dave McCurdy, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the American Gas Association (AGA), is presented. McCurdy comments on the safety of the U.S. pipeline industry following the Allentown, Pennsylvania explosion that killed five person. He mentions the new 2011 Policy...
- New AAM chief may ripen green relationships. Stoffer, Harry // Automotive News;12/25/2006, Vol. 81 Issue 6235, p8
The article offers information on the appointment of Dave McCurdy as the new head of the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers who is expected to improve the relationship between automakers and environmentalists. McCurdy has served as a seven-term Democratic congressman from Oklahoma where he has...
- McCurdy's Survival Instinct. Zeller, Shawn // National Journal;7/17/99, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p2098
Features Representative Dave McCurdy (D-Okla.), president of Electronic Industries Alliance (EIA). Discussion on the issue that Republicans pressured the EIA to drop plans to hire McCurdy; Legislative goals of EIA; Factor to which McCurdy attributes the success of the EIA.
- Former Oklahoma congressman named EIA president. DeSorbo, Mark A. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Dec98, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p80
Announces that former Oklahoma Congressman Dave McCurdy has been chosen as the next president of the Electronic Industries Alliance, succeeding Peter F. McCloskey. Background on his role as congressman; Comment of the United States Democratic Leader Tom Daschle on the hiring of McCurdy.