PCCA Shows Strength In Tough Economy
- "NAPFA Is Back," Says Group's Chair: Fee-only planners gather in Chicago and announce new leadership. Keane, Robert F. // Investment Advisor;Jul2010, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p20
The article reports on the announcement from Bill Baldwin, chairman of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) regarding the organization's development including its fee-only financial planning professionals' national meeting in Chicago, Illinois from May 19-21, 2010, the...
- New Europe & Africa Section. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Nov2003, p11
Reports that the International Marine Contractors Association has established a Europe and Africa Section.
- APCA: Celebrating 32 Years. Road, Traci // Underground Construction;Mar2003, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the 32nd year anniversary of the American Pipeline Contractors Association (APCA). History of APCA; Services offered; Challenges facing APCA members; Schedule of the 32nd annual convention of APCA.
- NEA'S NAME CHANGE REFLECTS BROADER MEMBERSHIP BASE. Grogan, Tim // ENR: Engineering News-Record;04/17/2000, Vol. 244 Issue 15, p20
Discusses the reason behind the name change of the National Erectors Association (NEA) to The Association of Union Contractors, in Virginia. Factors that lead to the change; Expansion of membership base; Description of the Contractor Safety Guide to Steel Erection of NEA.
- Longtime Electrical Peer Group Stands Up and Says `We're Here.'. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/05/98, Vol. 241 Issue 13, p21
Focuses on the Federated Electrical Contractors construction peer group in the United States. Information on the establishment of the group; Functions of the group; Business goals of the group.
- Rheem Team Contractors Work Together. Siegel, James J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/29/2003, Vol. 220 Issue 5, p22
Features the Milwaukee Rheem Team, a network of contractors working together to better individual businesses. Requirements for joining the Rheem Team; Role in ensuring that customers gets the highest standard of service; Implications of the North American Technician Excellence certification;...
- Colorado contractor groups receive safety `dividends.' // Professional Safety;Jan97, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p54
Reports that the Colorado Compensation Insurance Association presented two small contractors, Steel Erectors Safety Association of Colorado (SESAC) and Contractors' Elite Safety Association (CESA), with one-year savings dividends. Amount which SESAC received; Total which CESA received; What...
- Educational foundation conducts special survey. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Sep97, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p10
Reports that the Educational Foundation of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors National Association is conducting a needs assessment survey of contractors and employees to identify future educational programs, products and activities. Partnership with a research company.
- Trencher Group Forming. // Underground Construction;Apr2012, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the association which is being formed by trenching contractors in the U.S.