Building Upon History, Family For A Promising Future
- DCA President Guides Association. To 'Next 50 Years'. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jan2012, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p34
The article announces that the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) will celebrate its 50th anniversary of service.
- Newsline. // Underground Construction;Sep2002, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p5
Presents news briefs related to underground construction in the U.S. as of September 2002. Environmental Protection Agency's plan to increase civil penalties for Clean Water Act violations; Board of directors meeting of the Distribution Contractors Association; Tunneling project in California.
- Calendar OF EVENTS. // Underground Construction;Oct2006, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p95
The article presents a calendar of events in the underground construction industry. The Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies will meet on October 15-18, 2006 in Charleston, South Carolina. On January 21-25, 2007, the Distribution Contractors Association will hold its 46th Annual Convention...
- Association Takes Position On Marking Sewer Laterals. // Underground Construction;Jan2007, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p5
The article reports that the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) board of directors reviewed and approved a law on the location of sewer laterals in their meeting held on November 14, 2006. DCA believes that it is the responsibility of the excavator in the underground construction...
- Calendar OF EVENTS. // Underground Construction;Jan2007, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p88
The article presents a calendar of conferences and exhibitions in the U.S. in 2007. The 46th annual convention of the Distribution Contractors Association will be held on January 20 to 25 in Bahamas. The National Association of Clean Water Agencies Winter Conference will be held on January 30 to...
- DCA Celebrates 50th Raises $400,000 in Annual Auction. Klinger, Oliver // Underground Construction;Apr2011, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p29
Information about the Distribution Contractors Association's (DCA) 50th Annual Convention held in 2011 in Puerto Rico is presented. Kevin Miller, outgoing DCA president, commented on the competitive advantage of DCA. Executive vice president, Rob Darden, delivered his second state of the...
- DCA 43rd Annual Convention Travels To Scottsdale. // Underground Construction;Apr2004, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p28
Highlights the Distribution Contractors Association 43rd Annual Convention held at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale, Arizona. Number of attendees; Features of the convention; Officers elected for 2004.
- 2016 Calendar of Events. // Underground Construction;Jan2016, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p72
A calendar of events for the U.S. underground construction industry for February 2016 is presented which includes the Underground Construction Technology International Conference & Exhibition, the Distribution Contractors Association 55th Annual Convention, and The Rental Show.
- DCA Looks To New Leadership, Better Economy. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Feb2010, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p28
The article focuses on the issues facing the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) in the U.S. It cites the statement of 2009 DCA president Shepard Poole regarding the challenges DCA members face during 2009. It mentions some career changes within the organization such as the retirement of...