Growing Up Together: DCA And Michels
- DCA Sets Attendance, Auction Records In Cancun. Klinger, Oliver // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr2014, Vol. 241 Issue 4, p80
The article discusses the 53rd annual convention organized by Distribution Contractors Association's (DCA) held at Ritz Carlton in Cancun, Mexico. Topics include appointment of officers including H. Grady Bell as President, Frank Patterson as Vice President, and Dale R. Michels Scholarship Fund...
- DCA Celebrates On Big Island. Klinger, Oliver // Underground Construction;Mar2012, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p22
Information on the Distribution Contractors Association's (DCA) 51st Annual Convention held in Big Island, Hawaii in February 2012 is presented. It states that ARB Inc.'s Greg Dahl presided over the convention. It mentions the DCA officers elected for this year including president Kevin Michels,...
- DCA Hosts Big Turnout In Miami, Raises $538,000 In Annual Auction. Klinger, Oliver // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr2013, Vol. 240 Issue 4, p81
The article offers information on the 52nd annual convention of the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) held at the Lowes Hotel in Miami, Florida in 2013. Topics include the exponential growth of DCA, the new elected officers of DCA for 2013, and their 2013 auction. The convention...
- DCA membership directory. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p32
Lists the member corporations of the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) for 1995. Regular members; Associate members; Contact information.
- Employee safety orientation program from DCA is first of... // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan96, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p5
Discusses the safety orientation program for employees which was developed by Distribution Contractors Association. Purpose of program; Views of Patrick Michels, vice president of Michels Pipeline Construction Incorporated.
- Trade association news. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May97, Vol. 224 Issue 5, p86
Lists the 1997 officers and directors of the Distribution Contractors Association named during the association's annual convention held in Indian Wells, California, on February 19 to 23, 1997.
- DCA starts Michels scholarship. // Underground Construction;Dec98, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p3
Reports that the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) has launched an endowed scholarship for students interested to pursue careers in construction. Contact information.
- DCA President Guides Association. To 'Next 50 Years'. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jan2012, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p34
The article announces that the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) will celebrate its 50th anniversary of service.
- DCA Holds Summer Meeting In Oregon. // Underground Construction;Oct2000, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p10
Announces the completion of the 2000 summer board of directors meeting of the Distribution Contractors Association held at Sunriver Resort in Bend, Oregon. Members of the board.