Bob Cooley: Still A Staunch DCA Supporter
- Sweeping Changes Benefit DCA Members. Darden, Rob G. // Underground Construction;May2013, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p72
The article explores changes in several areas of the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) in the U.S. These changes are apparent especially in such areas as membership, government relations, education, safety, outreach and marketing itself within the gas and distribution and horizontal...
- Untitled. Bell, Timothy A. // Underground Construction;Dec2007, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p59
The article announces that the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) based in Richardson, Texas is accepting membership. The opportunity is open to those who are actively working in the gas distribution and utility industry. DCA vice president Timothy A. Bell states that new members will...
- DCA Hosts Big Turnout In Miami Raises, $538,000 in Annual Auction. Klinger, Oliver // Underground Construction;Apr2013, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p24
Information about the 52nd annual convention of the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) in Miami Beach, Florida. The article mentions that the event has attracted 415 delegates and inducted Dave Nelson of Pilchuck Contractors as its honorary member. It also featured its executive vice...
- DCA Hosts Big Turnout In Miami, Raises $538,000 In Annual Auction. Klinger, Oliver // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr2013, Vol. 240 Issue 4, p81
The article offers information on the 52nd annual convention of the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) held at the Lowes Hotel in Miami, Florida in 2013. Topics include the exponential growth of DCA, the new elected officers of DCA for 2013, and their 2013 auction. The convention...
- DCA membership directory. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p32
Lists the member corporations of the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) for 1995. Regular members; Associate members; Contact information.
- Employee safety orientation program from DCA is first of... // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan96, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p5
Discusses the safety orientation program for employees which was developed by Distribution Contractors Association. Purpose of program; Views of Patrick Michels, vice president of Michels Pipeline Construction Incorporated.
- Trade association news. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May97, Vol. 224 Issue 5, p86
Lists the 1997 officers and directors of the Distribution Contractors Association named during the association's annual convention held in Indian Wells, California, on February 19 to 23, 1997.
- Shaping DCA--The Early Years. // Underground Construction;Feb2001, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p87
Traces the establishment of Distribution Contractors Association (DCA). Developments which DCA underwent from 1960-2001; Background of the foundation of DCA in 1960; Scope of the services offered by DCA in 1970-1980; Information on the features and services offered by DCA from 1990 to 2001.
- DCA starts Michels scholarship. // Underground Construction;Dec98, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p3
Reports that the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) has launched an endowed scholarship for students interested to pursue careers in construction. Contact information.