Gabe's Construction: Growing Lip With The DC
- DCA President's Profile: Ken Gabrielse. // Underground Construction;Jan2006, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p32
The article focuses on the achievements of Distribution Contractors Association according to the association's president Ken Gabrielse in the U.S. He is an executive vice president of Gabe's Construction Inc., a charter member of DCA. The association's membership grew with the inclusion of the...
- Miller Pipeline Continues DCA Symbiotic Relationship. // Underground Construction;Feb2011, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p43
The article reports on the symbiotic relationship between Miller Pipeline Corp. and Distribution Contractors Association (DCA). It mentions that the firm's founder Don Miller is one of the founding members of DCA and is first to recognize the need for a unified representation in the sector. It...
- Bob Lyons Kept DCA Laughing -- And Thriving. // Underground Construction;Feb2011, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p44
The article offers information on the commitment and support showed by the Lyons family, owner of Michigan Trenching Service to the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA). It mentions that the company, which is founded by Rolland Lyons and is handled by his son Robert Lyons, has continuously...
- DCA membership directory. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p32
Lists the member corporations of the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) for 1995. Regular members; Associate members; Contact information.
- Employee safety orientation program from DCA is first of... // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan96, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p5
Discusses the safety orientation program for employees which was developed by Distribution Contractors Association. Purpose of program; Views of Patrick Michels, vice president of Michels Pipeline Construction Incorporated.
- Trade association news. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May97, Vol. 224 Issue 5, p86
Lists the 1997 officers and directors of the Distribution Contractors Association named during the association's annual convention held in Indian Wells, California, on February 19 to 23, 1997.
- DCA starts Michels scholarship. // Underground Construction;Dec98, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p3
Reports that the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) has launched an endowed scholarship for students interested to pursue careers in construction. Contact information.
- DCA President Guides Association. To 'Next 50 Years'. Griffin, Jeff // Underground Construction;Jan2012, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p34
The article announces that the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) will celebrate its 50th anniversary of service.
- DCA Holds Summer Meeting In Oregon. // Underground Construction;Oct2000, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p10
Announces the completion of the 2000 summer board of directors meeting of the Distribution Contractors Association held at Sunriver Resort in Bend, Oregon. Members of the board.