Bob Lyons Kept DCA Laughing -- And Thriving
- Miller Pipeline Continues DCA Symbiotic Relationship. // Underground Construction;Feb2011, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p43
The article reports on the symbiotic relationship between Miller Pipeline Corp. and Distribution Contractors Association (DCA). It mentions that the firm's founder Don Miller is one of the founding members of DCA and is first to recognize the need for a unified representation in the sector. It...
- Gabe's Construction: Growing Lip With The DC. // Underground Construction;Feb2011, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p45
The article reports on the family ties between Gabe's Construction Co. and the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) in the U.S. It mentions that the company's executive vice-president, Ken Gabrielse, grew up in the organization while his father served as its pioneer member. It affirms that...
- DCA membership directory. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan95, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p32
Lists the member corporations of the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) for 1995. Regular members; Associate members; Contact information.
- Employee safety orientation program from DCA is first of... // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Jan96, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p5
Discusses the safety orientation program for employees which was developed by Distribution Contractors Association. Purpose of program; Views of Patrick Michels, vice president of Michels Pipeline Construction Incorporated.
- Trade association news. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May97, Vol. 224 Issue 5, p86
Lists the 1997 officers and directors of the Distribution Contractors Association named during the association's annual convention held in Indian Wells, California, on February 19 to 23, 1997.
- DIGESTS. // Marketing Week;3/13/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p9
Reports on developments related to marketing in Great Britain as of March 13, 2003. Launch of reformulated variants of Carpe Diem's core range packaged in plastic bottles, under the name Carpe Diem Refresh; Team up of Umbro with Calypso Soft Drinks to launch Umbro Pro Performance sports drink;...
- Trust your customers. SILVEY, LARRY // Motor Age;Jun2009, Vol. 128 Issue 6, p180
The author presents his views on business ethics in the auto repair business. The Colorado Ethics in Business Alliance recognized Keller Bros. Auto in Littleton, Colorado for practicing good ethics and employing a "teaching rather than selling" philosophy when dealing with customers. The author...
- Companies Don't Hold Third-parties to Conduct Codes. McCollum, T. // Internal Auditor;Apr2008, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p18
The article discusses a report conducted by The Conference Board and the Ethics and Compliance Officer Association which shows that the ethics programs of companies seldom directly address contractors, vendors, and outside organizations. The report reveals that companies pay little attention to...
- DCA starts Michels scholarship. // Underground Construction;Dec98, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p3
Reports that the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) has launched an endowed scholarship for students interested to pursue careers in construction. Contact information.