Avesco arms in buoyant mood
- Mouse quarter pockets profits of 'Millionaire' DiOrio, Carl // Daily Variety;08/04/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 44, p1
Announces an improvement in Walt Disney Co.'s 2000 fiscal third-quarter profit as a result of the success of its American Broadcasting Co.'s show `Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.' Other factors that helped improve the company's financial results for the period; Basis for adjusting for changes in...
- ABC banking on 'Millionaire' strip. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;9/2/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 42, p15
Reviews the television program 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.'
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;12/13/99, Vol. 68 Issue 12, following p8
Presents information on the television program `Who Wants to Be a Millionaire,' from ABC-TV network.
- Web Page Review. // Indianapolis Business Journal;05/01/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p47A
Provides instructions on how to access the game based on the television show `Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' on the ABC Web site. Downloading of the install Flash 4 from Macromedia; Clicking the Play the Game link; Features of the online game.
- The little quiz show that could. Lamb, Gregory M. // Christian Science Monitor;9/3/99, Vol. 91 Issue 196, p13
Reports the Nielsen ratings for the television show `Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?' on the American Broadcasting Co. network.
- That's your final answer? Shaffer, Jeffrey // Christian Science Monitor;11/26/99, Vol. 92 Issue 2, p11
Relates the confusion of the author as to why the television program 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?' and other shows are popular.
- COUGH LIMITS. Fonseca, Nicholas; Davis, Caris // Entertainment Weekly;12/7/2001, Issue 629, p20
Focuses on issues related to the arrest of a winner in the British version of the game show 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire,' who was suspected of cheating.
- Not Kosher in Cairo. Wulff, Jennifer; Hamm, Liza; Arias, Ron; Baker, K.C.; Ballard, Michaele; Bashkin, Carly; Healy, Laura; Jeffries, Blayne; Mandel, Kwala; McKechnie, Gary; Mendoza, Nadine; Turley, Debi // People;7/23/2001, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p20
Discusses the fatwa, or religious edict, issued against the Egyptian version of the television game show 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire,' ruling that contestants are violating the Koran's laws on gambling.
- Operationn Send-Off. // Entertainment Weekly;03/03/2000, Issue 528, p57
Presents a list of the top 30 television programs in the United States as of March 3, 2000, including `Who Wants to Be a Millionaire,' `ER,' and `Friends.'