- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;2/8/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p62
Provides information on the activities of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development as of February 2001. Details on its third annual training survey; Topic to be discussed at the institute's course on United States employment law; Speakers at a counseling and career management forum.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;4/5/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p70
Presents an update on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) as of April 5, 2001. Death of CIPD member Peter Craig Forum; Information on the CIPD Compensation Forum; Survey on employee recruitment.
- INSTITUTE NEWS. // People Management;10/11/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 20, p89
Presents news briefs related to the activities of Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIDP) as of October 2001. Finalists for the 2001 People Management Award; Plans of CIPD to conduct a series of membership satisfaction surveys; How graduates can upgrade to full CIPD membership status.
- Scheming for success. Beacom, Diana; Duncan, Sue // People Management;4/7/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p58
The article evaluates the pilot mentoring scheme for the branch members of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) South London in England. The scheme partnered senior practitioners with less experienced members of the Institute to look for a variety of developmental...
- MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS. // People Management;6/28/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p53
The article announces that July 1, 2007 is the deadline for membership renewals in the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain. Members are reminded that they can pay their annual fees online by credit, debit or charge card, or set up a direct debit. Student...
- New frameworks for leadership–aquantum leap into the future? Coulbeck, Joy; Naftalin, Irene // Manager: British Journal of Administrative Management;Spring2003, Issue 35, p30
Highlights the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Conference in Great Britain. Theme of conference; Speakers and participants; Details of the major activities.
- Successful measures. Reece, Anna // People Management;2/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p66
Reports on the results of a membership satisfaction survey from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). Opinion of members on services and benefits offered by the institute; Discussion on the Web site and telephone service of CIPD; Perceived value of CIPD membership.
- EXTRA EXTRA. // People Management;Jan2013, p53
The article discusses publications, conferences and other activities of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) including its periodical "Impact," a conference on business partnership to be held February 13-14, 2013 and a factsheet of disability law available on the...
- High profile. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;9/10/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p43
The article discusses the usefulness of creating an online profile on the web site of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). The web site helps its members update their personal profile and share their professional expertise. It encourages members to create their own online...