LINKS & NOTES
- Olympics website to act as project blueprint. // Horticulture Week;10/21/2011, p8
The article reports that the Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA) of London, England has launched its new Learning Legacy website to share lessons learned from the construction of the London 2012 Olympic park.
- Analysis. Stanton, Justin // Contract Journal;2/14/2007, Vol. 437 Issue 6612, p35
The article presents updates on the operation of Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA) in London, England. The company has launched two Web sites that relate to its procurement during the "Second Building for London Conference." When asked about the other high-profile fixed date projects of ODA that...
- PAPER CHASE. Doherty, Christian // Financial Management;Jun2008, p16
The article reports on the lucrative contracts which companies could avail in the 2012 Olympics in London, England. It discusses the claims of the Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA) that many firms of all sizes up and down in the region will profit from the event. With this regard, ODA has...
- Biomass switch for games renewables. Klettner, Andrea // Planning (14672073);6/11/2010, Issue 1872, p5
The article offers information on the proposal by the Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA) for a biomass gasification plant that would serve as alternative source of clean energy in Great Britain.
- Bedding loses out as meadows and herbaceous plants take on Olympic roles. // Horticulture Week;2/25/2011, p8
The article reports that bedding growers have missed out on supplying the London 2012 Olympic parklands after the Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA) decided to use wild flower meadows and herbaceous plants in London, England.
- Olympic Park feeds work chain. Jordan, Hannah // Horticulture Week;7/29/2011, p15
The article reports on the plan of the Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA) to end its procurement programme in Great Britain.
- Contracts. Warner, Brian // Contract Journal;9/13/2006, Vol. 435 Issue 6592, p10
The article announces the Olympic Delivery Authority's open day on September 28, 2006 for firms that may have related services to support their project of developing the Olympic Park in east London, England. The scope of work includes building systems for gas, water, sewerage, electricity, and...
- Parkland comes to life at Olympic Games site. // Horticulture Week;4/15/2011, p8
The article reports on the move of the Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA) to issue pictures of the London parkland in England.
- I worked on theâ€¦ London 2012 Olympic Games. Chapman, Jeremy // Financial Management;Mar2011, p6
The article profiles Jeremy Chapman, principal finance and commercial manager for transport of Olympic Delivery Authority (ODA) in Great Britain.