Employers reveal secrets of sustaining engagement
- Pfizer to reinvent HR with focus on new global talent. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;10/8/2002, p2
Reports on the personnel management at pharmaceutical company Pfizer Inc. in Great Britain. Responsibilities of the chief talent officer; Inauguration of an online education system to grade staff competency; Standard in the recruitment process.
- 'Big pharma' firms out as sector gets new profile. // People Management;2/10/2011, p7
The article reports that Pfizer cancelled its site in Kent, England, which is considered by Cogent research director as a human resource transition from large pharmaceuticals to specialist distributors of small drug makers.
- Lee puts Dentsu back on the ad stage. White, Amy // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;3/26/2004, p41
Dentsu Malaysia has appointed six new creatives, including Hisham Sahudin as associate creative director and Ahmed Nazril as art director, as part of efforts to sharpen the agency's competitive edge. Having spent 13 years in the advertising business, Sahudin joins the agency from Publicis, where...
- Big business. // Director;Feb2005, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p16
Focuses on donations made by several businesses for tsunami victims, as of February 2005. Pfizer; Standard Chartered; JP Morgan Chase; Zurich Financial.
- Applying the Outplacement Concept. Silverman, Eugene B.; Sass, Steven D. // Training & Development Journal;Feb82, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p70
Discusses the outplacement support provided by Pfizer Inc. to the workers being displaced by the divestiture of the organization's Pfizer Medical Systems subsidiary, a manufacturer of medical diagnostic tools. Services offered to assist a maximum number of terminated employees into new...
- Why some Western insurance multinationals succeed in Asia while others struggle. Perchthold, Gordon // Asia Insurance Review;Nov2015, p76
The article discusses the factors that contributes to the successful internalisation of Western insurance multinational companies in Asia such as the Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC, and American International Group (AIG). Among the factors include background and interests of the group chief...
- Standard Talking With Chinese Banks. // American Banker;8/12/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 154, p10
States that Standard Chartered PLC, a British bank with business in Asia, is negotiating with several banks in China. Comment of chief executive Peter Wong; Reason for Standard Chartered and rival lenders are trying to expand.
- On the road to Mandalay. Kirkby, Andrea // Credit Management;Feb2013, p38
The article offers information on the increase in economy by 5.5 percent in Burma and highlights that many banks and companies including Standard Chartered PLC, Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. and UK Trade & Investment have increase their reach due to increase of foreign investments.
- Standard Chartered has launched the Standard Chartered Development Index; Ghana, Uganda best performers. // African Business News;10/2/2013, p25
The article reports that the Standard Chartered Development Index has been introduced by Standard Chartered PLC.