- Standard for apprenticeships. // e.learning age;Feb2011, p4
The article discusses the apprenticeship program measures promised by the British government and announced by John Hayes, minister for further education, skills and lifelong learning in the country.
- Apprenticeships to expand. // Works Management;Oct2010, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p9
The article reports on the decision of skills minister John Hayes to expand the number of apprenticeship places and prioritize advanced skills training in Great Britain.
- Apprenticeships vital. // Recruiter;2/23/2011, p7
The article discusses the perspective of Skills Minister John Hayes regarding the significance of apprenticeships for high-skilled economy in Great Britain.
- Help promised for apprenticeships. // e.learning age;Oct2010, p2
The article reports that skills minister John Hayes has stated that the British government is committed to expand and improve the apprenticeship program in order to provide more training opportunities and help meet the needs of learners and businesses.
- Satisfied apprentice: Satisfied employer. // Workplace Learning & Skills Bulletin;5/18/2012, Issue 48, p3
The article presents the announcement of Skills Minister John Hayes on the ability of apprenticeship programs to improve the confidence and capabilities of young individuals in the work environment in Great Britain.
- Charity shop apprenticeships. Plummer, John // Third Sector;2/14/2012, Issue 694, p4
The article reports on the plan of British Skills Minister John Hayes to organize a meeting to discuss the possibility of setting up a charity shop apprenticeship scheme, as of February 2012.
- 'We will do better on apprentice training.'. Brockett, James // People Management;7/15/2010, p11
The article reports that the British government is considering a tougher apprenticeships standard to improve the quality in the skills system, according to Minister for Further Education, Skills and Lifelong Learning John Hayes.
- EAL urges Government to deliver on apprenticeships. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Aug2011, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p7
The article discusses the reactions of specialist awarding organization EAL's managing director Ann Watson to Skills Minister John Hayes' plans to cut the bureaucracy confronting micro-firms looking to take on apprentices in Great Britain.
- Taking on apprentices to get simpler. // Convenience Store;9/16/2011, p8
The article discusses a package of measures announced by British skills minister John Hayes to simplify the apprenticeships process and make it easier for retailers to offer opportunities to more young people.