- Personnel Today's at-a-glance business data. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;1/22/2002, p58
Presents charts and graphs depicting on personnel management in Great Britain. Increment of unemployment rate; Reduction of skill shortages; Growth of average permanent salaries.
- Personnel Today's at-a-glance business data. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;6/25/2002, p62
Presents a graphical data on personnel management in Great Britain. Decline in unemployment rate; Growth of average permanent salaries; Recovery of business confidence.
- Legally covered... // Personnel Today;9/30/2008, p9
The article offers news briefs related to employement issues in Great Britain. Gender pay gaps in government has been made transparent. Investigation into bankers' bonuses may lead to legal challenges. It is stated that retirement age decision by the European Court of Justice is hugely...
- Indicators. // Personnel Today;3/19/2002, p50
Reports developments in personnel management in Great Britain. Increase in wages; Recovery of business confidence in manufacturing firms; Growth in unemployment rate.
- Arbeitsmarktaustritt gleich Renteneintrift? Warum das Renteneintrittsalter nur die halbe Wahrheit ist. Arent, Stefan; Kloß, Michael // ifo Schnelldienst;12/14/2012, Vol. 65 Issue 23, p20
No abstract available.
- Match Maker, Match Maker. Lafrance, David // Journal: American Water Works Association;Aug2010, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p6
The article discusses the search for the perfect match between the needed workforce and the skills and personal desires of employees in the U.S. It notes that water industry workforce gets older and rapidly approaches retirement age. It points out that half of the workforce equation retains and...
- LEGAL STATISTICS. // People Management;2/24/2011, p33
The article presents legal statistics on human resource sector in Great Britain including 39 weeks as a period for maternity or adoption fees, paternity or partner's pay rate worth 124.88 pounds or 90 percent of average weekly income, and redundancy fee worth 0.5 percent of a weekly salary for...
- On the Incidence of Unemployment. Azariadis, Costas // Review of Economic Studies;Feb76, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p115
An enduring characteristic of historical labour statistics is that the incidence of unemployment is consistently and substantially lower among skilled craftsmen than among simple labourers. Theories of this occupational differential in unemployment rates have focused on two aspects of the...
- INDICATOR. // People Management;5/18/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p106
The article provides statistics on the economic indicators and personnel management in Great Britain as of May 18, 2006. The unemployment rate was 5.1% in the three months to February 2006. Average earnings excluding bonuses increased by 3.8% in the three months to February, unchanged from the...