Work In Progress: Booksellers Reporting Children's/YA Trends
- Simba goes fishing. // Playthings;Feb2001, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p144
Introduces several toys from Simba Inc. Features of the Wooden Fishing Game; Size and composition of Dolly Soft Doll; Accessories of Evi's Fun Camping.
- STINGS. Koenderman, Tony // Finweek;2/4/2010, p52
The article reports on the competition on the best South African chip flavour from Simba Inc. in which the winner could receive 200,000 rand.
- Simba equipment set to go green. Cousins, David // Farmers Weekly;7/27/2012, Vol. 157 Issue 30, p27
The article announces that the Simba Great Plains machinery being sold in Great Britain will be produced in green from June 1, 2013.
- Simba's latest is built for one pass. Hill, Peter // Crops;3/28/2009, p30
The article evaluates the DTX300 cultivator from Simba Inc.
- Roland Gilbert. Tyehimba-Taylor, Cheo // Essence (Essence);Nov94, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p68
Features Afro-American Roland Gilbert, founder of Simba Inc., a rites-of-passage program for African-American adults and children. Simba's foundation steeped in concepts ranging from Egyptology to contemporary black psychology; Healing own wounds to order to help the children; Mission to...
- 'Smart' seed flow. // Crops;3/24/2007, p20
The article evaluates the seed-flow sensor, Blockage Monitor, from Simba Inc.
- Simba adds Solo and SL good points to make SLD. // Farmers Weekly;5/20/2011, Vol. 155 Issue 21, p69
The article previews the SLD cultivator from Simba.
- BOOK STORES RETAILING INDUSTRY (NAICS 451211). // United States Industry & Market Outlook;2008, p129
This section presents several tables offering data on sales trends, employment trends and number of establishments in the book stores retailing industry in the U.S. for 2005-2009.
- Value-added. Horne, Fiona Russell // Builders Merchants Journal;Apr2002, p3
Editorial. Examines the partnership between SIMBA and the Chandor Consortium. Reasons behind the partnership; Benefits from the partnership.