Dark Horse and USA Today Team Up
- Thomson, USA Today forge a partnership. Moses // Editor & Publisher;08/21/99, Vol. 132 Issue 34, p18
Focuses on the partnership of USA Today and Thomson Newspaper in the United States. Impact of the partnership on the number of daily circulations; Implication for prepaid subscriptions and local papers value; Plans for the enhancement of the program.
- Troublemaker, Book One. // Publishers Weekly;8/16/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 32, p41
The article reviews the book "Troublemaker," Book One, by Janet Evanovich, Alex Evanovich and Joelle Jones.
- Janet Evanovich Mixes It Up. Watson, Sasha // Publishers Weekly;5/17/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 20, p25
The article profiles U.S. author Janet Evanovich. Evanovich has transitioned to the graphic novel in "Troublemaker," which she co-authored with her daughter Alex and is illustrated by JoÃ«lle Jones. She explains her transition to the graphic novel by disclosing that she has always loved...
- Libel victory. // Quill;Sep93, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p15
Reports on newspaper USA Today's winning of libel lawsuits brought in Alabama federal courts by two racetrack investors. Basis of lawsuits; Correction of information.
- Good news is no news. Remnick, D. // Esquire;Oct87, Vol. 108 Issue 4, p156
No abstract available.
- USA Today Web site balances huge load. Eddy, Andy // Network World;07/20/98, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p34
Presents information on the Web site of the `USA Today' newspaper. Average number of people who visit the Web site daily; Information on the `USA Today'; Details BIG/ip2 load-balancing servers used by the company; Comments from Matt Maier, Internet services manager for USA Today Information...
- `USA Today' sweetens pot for advertisers. Fisher, Christy // Advertising Age;3/8/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p13
Reports that `USA Today' is trying to persuade broadcast advertisers to add print to their media mix with a new upfront advertising package. Offering a flat discount rate to advertisers who sign an annual contract to buy a minimum of $1.75 million in advertising; What is included; Advertisers...
- At least it's free, right? Noah, Timothy // U.S. News & World Report;12/02/96, Vol. 121 Issue 22, p60
Focuses on the `USA Today' newspaper and its claim that it is first in daily readers. The newspaper's paid readership being less than that of `The Wall Street Journal'; The discounted newspapers which are sold to hotels, airlines, and restaurants which are then supposedly given without charge...
- W's, L's, RBIs, even the wind. // Newsweek;4/30/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 18, p67
Reports that USA Today newspaper which has set the pace since 1982 for baseball esoterica, has added seven new categories and more information to the old, in its newspaper this season.