Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/23/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 23, p8
The article announces the acquisition and merger of several publishers and resource providers in the U.S. including the distribution partnership between Educational Testing Service and D2Data Driven Software Corp., the printing contract between Macmillan U.S. and Worldcolor, and the partnership...
- Reflections after the first year on our own. Vahlquist, Anders // Acta Dermato-Venereologica;Nov2006, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p481
The article reports changes which undergoes in the publication of the journal. The author announced that the publication had ended its collaboration with the commercial publisher as decided by the owner of the journal. He noted that The Society for Publication of Acta Dermato-Venereologioca, a...
- Acquisitions and Partnerships... // Educational Marketer;4/12/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p8
Reports acquisitions and partnerships involving companies of publishers and publishing in the U.S. Agreement between Holt, Rinehart and Winston Inc. and Encyclopedia Britannica Inc. to extend exclusive distribution rights for Mathematics in Context, a mathematics curriculum; Extension of the...
- Acquisitions and Partnerships... // Educational Marketer;5/10/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 14, p8
The article presents information on business acquisitions and partnerships related to the publishing industry as of May 10, 2004. K-12 supplemental publisher Austin, Texas-based Harcourt Achieve, has partnered with assessment provider Kensington, California-based Let's Go Learn to provide the...
- Partnerships & Acquisitions... // Educational Marketer;1/17/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p8
The article presents information on acquisitions and partnerships of different publishing companies. Harcourt Education International, a division of Reed Elsevier, this month acquired specialist information technology school and college publisher Payne-Gallway. Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions, a...
- Trinity Mirror partners with tech start-up to deliver targeted content. Tesseras, Lucy // New Media Age (Online Edition);1/13/2012, p13
The article states that publisher Trinity Mirror has acquired London, England-based technology start-up Rummble Labs to serve readers with its MirrorOnline, 3am and MirrorFootball sites. It states that to increase readership the site would combine users site activity data with real-time analysis...
- Thomson Learning Combines Two Higher Ed. Publishing Operations. // Educational Marketer;07/03/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p5
Reports that Thompson Learning company merged the operations of its higher education publishers, Brooks/Cole and Wadsworth, to create a an organization called Wadsworth Group.
- McGraw-Hill Children's Publishing Adds Frank Schaffer Publications. // Educational Marketer;06/04/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p3
Reports the acquisition of Toronto, Ontario-based Torsta's Frank Schaffer Publications by New York-based McGraw-Hill Cos. in May 2001.
- With Two Mega-Deals Closed, Future M & A Activity Seeks To Fill Niches. // Educational Marketer;8/20/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p5
Provides information on mergers and acquisitions in the publishing industry in the United States in 2001, including the acquisition of Boston Brahmin Houghton Mifflin by Vivendi Universal.