- People ... // Educational Marketer;11/5/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 22, p7
The article announces the appointment of Jeff Pinsker as vice president of Scholastic Inc. in New York.
- PNC Appoints Three to Secured Lending Team. // Secured Lender;Sep2010, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p17
The article announces executive appointments at PNC's secured lending team, including Robert Parks as vice president (VP) responsible for Southern California business development, Fred Weesner as VP and senior business development officer for the Intermountain region, and Thomas Burkes as VP...
- Obituary. // Snips;May2014, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p25
An obituary for "HVACR Business" magazine co-owner and vice president of sales Jack Hutchison is presented.
- Saying goodbye to an industry friend. McConnell, Michael // Snips;May2014, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p6
The article presents an obituary for Jack Hutchinson, vice president of sales for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) trade periodical "HVACR Business."
- Terex Cranes Names Bardonaro VP of Global Sales. // Rental Equipment Register;Nov2011, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p18
The article announces the appointment of Frank Bardonaro as vice president (VP) and managing director of global sales at Terex Cranes in 2011.
- Magi Seal names Potter VP of sales. // Furniture/Today;11/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the appointment of Rick Potter as vice president of sales at Magi Seal Corp., a Canada-based international supplier of home furnishing protection products and warranty service plans. Career background; Responsibilities in the assumed post; Expectations of the company from his appointment.
- Stainsafe taps Eisenberg as senior VP of sales. // Furniture/Today;12/19/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p10
The article reports that Alan Eisenberg has joined Stainsafe, a provider of furniture protection and warranty services, as senior vice president of sales in the U.S. Prior to his appointment, Eisenberg was vice president of national accounts for Serta Mattress. He replaces Douglas Vunder, who...
- Sam Moore appoints Goldberg VP of sales. // Furniture/Today;11/6/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p40
The article reports that Mick Goldberg has been named vice president of sales for upholstery maker Sam Moore Furniture in November 2006. Goldberg was most recently a sales representative at England Inc. and had spent 25 years in sales at Broyhill Furniture Industries Inc. and 10 years at a...
- People. // Traffic World;8/18/2008, Vol. 271 Issue 33, p34
The article announces several appointments of executives in the U.S. including Pamela Ryan as human resources director of Arpin Group, Phil Cote as sales manager of Roadrunner Transportation Services and Ken Ludwig as human resources vice president of Old Dominion Freight Lines.