- Remote Video Web Sales Rise. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p18
Reports the increase of online purchasing in the RemoteVideo.com Web site by security dealers in Irvine, California. Products sold in the Web site; Details on dealer and customer orders; Gross sales of the web site.
- NEW RUSSIAN RUSBIZ.COM OFFERS B2B E-MARKETPLACE. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Nov2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, pN.PAG
Provides information on Rusbiz.com, a Russian business initiative which offers a gobal business-to-business exchange. Types of companies catered by the site; Features of the online site; Significance of the site to electronic commerce.
- Adding e-commerce means changing service, channels, procurement. Blankenhorn, Dana // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Aug99, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p23
Focuses on factors that a company must consider when launching a business-to-business World Wide Web site. Customer service; Channel management; Procurement issues; Business strategy that describes what a company will use electronic commerce for; Internet sales strategies; Role of online...
- Control of Web efforts will move to operations. Blankenhorn, Dana // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Aug99, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p25
Comments on the role of a corporation's chief financial officer in controlling the company's web site. World Wide Web's reflection of the whole corporate mission; Prediction that control of web efforts will move to companies' operations; Fulfillment of sales that start on the Web; Increased...
- NM 200 sites perform best one-on-one. Bunish, Christine // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Aug99, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p25
Presents a roundtable discussion among executives from five companies in `Business Marketing' magazine's NetMarketing 200 ranking of World Wide Web sites of companies. Companies' use of web sites to build one-on-one relationships with their clients; Evolution of web sites; Construction of...
- Stay on Level 1 of `search engine scale'. Ward, Eric // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Aug99, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p43
Categorizes companies according to their fixation on Internet search engine rankings. Study of major search engines indicating that search engines cover only about sixteen percent of cyberspace; Relation to Internet marketing; Making business-to-business sites search-friendly; Examination of...
- It'll soon be E-Christmas. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun98, p19
Provides information on E-Christmas, an initiative sponsored by Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft Corp. and United Parcel Service to raise the profile of electronic commerce in Europe. Definition of electronic commerce; Advantages of E-Christmas; Lessons learned from E-Christmas.
- Enticing the web surfer. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business News New Jersey;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p19
Identifies the most common mistakes that occur on the Web sites of companies trying to do business on the Internet. Includes location; One-way communication; Self-defeating graphics.
- Getting caught up in the web. Gitomer // Business News New Jersey;01/18/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p16
Offers business owners and managers advice on how to build a successful Internet operation. Key elements for business success on the Internet; Common mistakes made by companies trying to do business on the World Wide Web.