Textbook Exports, Imports Remain Down In First 9 Months
- Amid Global Push, Textbook Exports Grow in H1. // Educational Marketer;9/23/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 19, p5
The article reports on the increase in the exports of U.S. textbook publishers in the first half (H1) of 2013. According to U.S. Department of Commerce, the total amount of exported textbooks during the period rose by 10.5% to $211.9 million. A table is also presented which show the top foreign...
- International developments. // Economic Trends (07482922);May95, p18
Presents graphs and a chart on international trade. Output and inflation; American international trade in goods and services; Foreign exchange rates; Short-term interest rates.
- U.S. international trade in goods and services. // Economic Indicators;Feb96, p35
Presents statistical information on the United States international trade in goods and services. Census basis; Balance of trade; Exports and imports of trade.
- International statistics. // Economic Indicators;Jun98, p35
Presents charts and graphs depicting business statistics in international markets as of June 1, 1998. Includes industrial production and consumer prices; United States international trade in goods and services; United States international transactions.
- UÅ¾sienio prekyba 2012 m. // Monthly Bulletin (Bank of Lithuania);2013, Issue 2, p94
No abstract available.
- Economic Structure and Context: Trade Profile. // Spain Country Monitor;Jan2012, p25
Two charts are presented that list trading partners of Spain in 2000 and 2010 including China, France, and the U.S.
- N.H.'s July exports fell 16.5% from July. SIMOS, EVANGELOS OTTO // New Hampshire Business Review;9/20/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p10
The article focuses on export market trends of New Hampshire in 2013 and compared it with that of 2012, and states that after a gain for four consecutive months, exports came down in July 2013 to 16.5% from June 2013. It also mentions that on an annual basis, however, exports rose 22% from July...
- World indicators. // BRW;11/13/95, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p18
Presents charts on international trade as of November 13, 1995. Interest rates; Share prices; Commodities.
- CHAPTER 6: MOKÄ–JIMÅ² BALANSO IR UÅ½SIENIO ATSARGÅ² STATISTIKA: 6.5. UÅ¾sienio prekyba 2014 m. // Monthly Bulletin (Bank of Lithuania);2014, Issue 8, p95
No abstract available.