Kirkpatrick Moves from HMH to Princeton Review
- Putting customers to work. POSNER, BRUCE G. // Inc.;Jun90, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p111
Recounts how The Princeton Review founder and chief executive officer John Katzman has successfully integrated full-time employees with part-time employees who are former happy clients to create a workforce that is in touch with the market and performs well. INSET: The customer as employee...
- Strong Revenue Growth For The Princeton Review; Profitability Near. // Electronic Education Report;3/26/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p5
Reports the revenue growth of The Princeton Review Co. in the U.S. Details on the test preparation business; Discussions on prospects for profitability; Plans in moving to district level sales.
- The Princeton Review Borrows $25 Million, Continues Plans For IPO. // Educational Marketer;03/05/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p4
Focuses on a credit line secured by the Princeton Review Inc., a test-preparation provider, to help it buy back franchises as it continues its preparation to go public.
- Thermal-imaging camera. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;May2008, Vol. 80 Issue 5, p18
The article evaluates the Extech i5 thermal-imaging camera from Extech Instruments Corp.
- Enemies, a love story. Murphy, Anne // Inc.;Apr95, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p77
Discusses the test-preparation industry war between one-time upstart the Princeton Review and longtime leader Kaplan Educational Centers. How a hated competitor can be an asset to a company; Negative remarks made by Princeton Review CEO John Katzman and Kaplan CEO Jonathan Grayer about each...
- College Advisor. Beekman, George; Beekman, Ben // Macworld;Aug1996, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p84
Features Princeton Review Publishing's College Advisor software. Presence school listings with subjective opinions written by actual students; Price; Contact information.
- None of the Princeton Review's "300 Best Professors" Teaches at an HBCU. // Journal of Blacks in Higher Education (BruCon Publishing Co.);4/12/2012, p7
The article announces the new guide released by the publication "Princeton Review" titled The Best 300 Professors.
- Belmont Names As One of 'Best in Southeast'. // Tennessee Tribune;8/15/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p6A
The article announces that Belmont University has been named by education services company Princeton Review Inc. in its "Best in the Southeast" section of the feature "2014 Best Colleges: Region by Region."
- Princeton gets Intel. // Brandweek;05/18/98, Vol. 39 Issue 20, p37
Reports that Intel is sponsoring New York-based Princeton Review Online's iGuide to Campus Computing and Technology.