- People. Dwyer, Ann // Crain's Chicago Business;1/27/97, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p42
Presents information on appointments and resignations of businessmen in Chicago. Resignation of Planning Commissioner J.F. Boyle from his post at City Hall; Naming of Paul Stecko as chief executive officer of Tenneco Incorporated.
- Ask Gwendolyn Baines. // Tennessee Tribune;4/12/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p8A
The article provides an answer to a question on quitting the job due to unfair promotion policy.
- Chaloupka Joins visions group. // GPN: Greenhouse Product News;Jan2009, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p10
The article announces the resignation of Dean Chaloupka as president of Floral Plant Growers LLC in Denmark, Wisconsin, as well as his promotion in Visions Group, an industry consulting firm.
- Why are your people really quitting? Hint: It'S not the money (but it might be you). // Legal Alert for Supervisors;7/13/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 172, p3
The article discusses the issues concerning the reasons why an employee decided to leave a company including lack of leadership, favoritism, and limited career development.
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/19/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p8
The article announces that Thomas Slagle was appointed as the new president and chief operating officer at School Specialty in Greenville, Wisconsin.
- Hale Resigns At Andrews, Matz Named Acting CEO. // Credit Union Journal;1/14/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p2
No abstract available.
- Freezes may slow in-house counsel hiring until 1997. King, Jennifer E. // Corporate Legal Times;Nov96, Vol. 6 Issue 60, p4
Reports that according to Aaron Williams, the president of Aaron Consulting Incorporated, legal departments are postponing the hiring of additional attorneys, because of companywide austerity programs. Percentage of executives who would not hire an applicant with errors in his or her resume;...
- News of Members. // Textile Institute & Industry;Dec1970, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p351
Career developments involving notable people in textile industry in Great Britain are discussed. J. Boyd, head of Customer Service Department with Courtland Ltd., was awarded the Insignia in Textile Technology given by the City and Guilds of London Institute. T. Hindle, chairperson of Scapa...
- Leadership lineup. // Dairy Field;May97, Vol. 180 Issue 5, p6
Reports about the resignation and promotion of some executives in the dairy products industry. Resignation of James Kilts from Philip Morris Companies Incorporated as executive vice president of worldwide food; Appointment of William Webb on Kilts' former position; Appointment of David Kewar as...