SunGard Collaborates on College Intervention System
- State Fair Community College relies on technology in ever-changing education world. Kelchner, Dana // Community College Week;2/25/2008 Technology Update, Vol. 20, p17
The article reviews two software from SunGard Higher Education, the Banner system and the Luminis portal platform.
- EM's Top PreK-12 Stories of 2009. // Educational Marketer;1/18/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p5
The article focuses on the top stories in the college educational publishing industry in 2009 in the U.S. It mentions that Cengage Learning Inc. has purchased the English-Language Teaching business of Marshall Cavendish. It notes that Blackboard Inc. has bought Angel Learning Inc. for 95 million...
- Save the last dance for SunGard Higher Education and Blackboard. // MarketWatch: Technology;May2010, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the partnership between SunGard Higher Education Inc. and Blackboard Inc. in the U.S. to provide integration and support services to their common installed base of customers. It notes that the partnership creates an information technology (IT) infrastructure that is better...
- Technology Partnership Improves Productivity, Expands Services and Course Offerings. // Community College Week;3/13/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 16, Special section p18
Focuses on the appointment of SunGard Higher Education's Managed Services group by Brookdale Community College in New Jersey to handle its information technology operations. Remarks from college president Peter Burnham on the status of technology of the college in 1995; Benefit of the...
- Save the last dance for SunGard Higher Education and Blackboard. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;May2010, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p214
The article discusses the partnership of SunGard Higher Education Inc. and Blackboard Inc. to offer better integration and support services. It highlights the consolidation between the student information systems (SIS) and learning management system (LMS) markets. It states that the companies...
- HR Technology: Today and Tomorrow. Patton, Carol // University Business;Jul2010, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p57
The article provides update about the enterprise resource planning systems (ERPs) or Human Resource Information Systems (HRISs) in human resource (HR) offices in campus in the U.S. It states that vendors's initiative to partner with the institutions aim to create compatible software for their...
- NetSchools and Learning Tools Partner For Online Special Ed. Tools. // Electronic Education Report;12/20/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p6
Reports that NetSchools Corp. has signed a deal with Learning Tools International to jointly provide schools with software tools that track the progress of disadvantaged and special education students.
- TRO learning inks its largest Plato deal with district purchase in Scotland. // Electronic Education Report;12/08/99, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p3
Reports on the completion of TRO Learning's largest Plato courseware agreement in November 1999, to provide it core curriculum and professional services to 29 schools in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Selecting computer-based training. LaPlante, A. // PC World;Oct91, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p63
Offers a look at the benefits and drawbacks of computer-based training (CBT) to use PC software. Low price; Self-paced instruction; How CBT classes can be used; CBT programs to avoid.