Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Drives International Presence
- Around the States ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/ 6/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p8
The article reports on the adoption of the"Math in Focus: The Singapore Approach" by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. (HMH) at public schools in Fayette County, Kentucky.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ... // Educational Marketer;2/7/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p8
The article offers news briefs related to partnership and acquisitions in educational publishing market as of February 7, 2014 in the U.S. including publisher Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, MacMillan's W. H. Freeman, and digital content services distributor CourseSmart.
- Partnerships & Acquisitionsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;6/11/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p8
The article reports on the partnership of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing(HMH) with SK Telecom (SKT) for its English-language education content on the Smart Learning platform of SKT and the expansion of the relationship between Safari Montage and Public Broadcasting Service.
- Partnership & Acquisitions Briefs. // Electronic Education Report;3/28/2014, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p8
The article presents news briefs from the educational technology industry including a partnership between myON, a provider of personalized literacy solutions for PreK-12, and the Northwest Council for Computer Education, partnership between educational publisher Houghton Mifflin Harcourt...
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. Emerges. // Educational Marketer;1/7/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the completion of the merger of U.S. educational publishing houses, Houghton Mifflin Co. and Harcourt Education Group, creating Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. The acquisition by Houghton Mifflin covers Harcourt K-12 educational publishing business as well as the...
- Publishers Benefit from Past Adoptions in Texas. // Educational Marketer;7/ 6/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the benefits for educational publishers who participated in previous adoptions in Texas. It states that the residual sales of 93.8 million dollars was generated from the sale of replacement and additional materials for the publishers. It highlights the publishers which...
- HMH Expands Virtual Sampling in K-12. // Educational Marketer;9/28/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 19, p1
The article reports on the expansion of the virtual sampling of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. (HMH) for 1,000 of its K-12 curriculum offerings in the U.S. According to Margaret deBoer, senior vice president of K-12 marketing at HMH, the virtual sampling will facilitate digital...
- With Debt an Issue, HMH Gets Financial Advisor. // Educational Marketer;3/26/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p1
The article discusses the financial challenges faced by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. (HMH), an educational publisher in Boston, Massachusetts. It has been noted that the company is fighting for its financial stability through debt restructuring and recapitalization. HMH has made...
- HMH Pursues Home Market with Go Math! Academy. // Educational Marketer;5/2/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the success of the Go Math! Academy, an at-home online subscription resource for children of educational publisher Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. (HMH). It states that the Go Math Academy is designed on the successful elementary mathematics program. Cheryl Toto,...