McGraw-Hill Ed's Q3 Down, K-12 Market Deteriorates
- McGraw-Hill Beats Expectations For 2002; Education Revenue Grew 1.5%. // Educational Marketer;2/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p5
Presents the financial results of McGraw-Hill Education for the fourth quarter of 2002 in the U.S. Increase of the company's revenue; Factors contributing to the increase; Decline of industry sales.
- McGraw-Hill Education Caps Year With Double-Digit Revenue Growth And Operating Profit. // Educational Marketer;02/19/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the increase in revenue and operating profit of McGraw-Hill Education in 2000.
- McGraw-Hill Education Sees Double-Digit Revenue Growth for 2001. // Educational Marketer;2/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the increase in revenue of McGraw-Hill Education in 2001. INSET: McGraw-Hill Cos.' Financial Overview Year Ended Dec. 31, 2001.
- McGraw-Hill Educ. Squeaks Through Q3 with a 1% Increase in Revenue; Down Slightly for Nine Months. // Educational Marketer;11/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 31, p1
Reports on the revenue growth experienced by New York-based McGraw-Hill Education for the third quarter of 2003. Factors that influenced the financial performance of the company; Sales generated by the K-12 education group for the company.
- McGraw-Hill Education Caps Year With Double-Digit Revenue Growth. // Electronic Education Report;02/28/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p7
Reports the increase in corporate revenue of McGraw-Hill Education in the United States. Amount spent on instructional materials; Estimation of operating profit for each division; Percentage of company sales.
- MGH Launches Center for Digital Innovation. // Electronic Education Report;6/29/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 13, p1
The article reports that McGraw-Hill Education has introduced its research and development hub Center for Digital Innovation in Bothell, Washington. It states that the Center aims to bring the same digital environment on elementary and secondary classrooms that the students experience outside...
- MGH Education Invests in Technology, Reducing Profit. // Educational Marketer;5/9/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the move of McGraw-Hill Education in raging up its investment towards technology in the U.S. It asserts that MGH is making an investment in technology systems and productive platforms as the market shifts to interactive resources and tools. MGH president and chief...
- McGraw-Hill Expects Mid-Single-Digit K-12 Increase in 2010. // Educational Marketer;11/ 8/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 22, p1
The article reports that New York-based McGraw-Hill Education expects to take about 30% of the K-12 new textbook adoption market in 2010, succeeding the performance and improvement of the publisher in 2009. It mentions the company's increased spending in which chairman and president Harold...
- K-12, Post-Secondary Sectors See Revenue Growth In First Quarter. // Educational Marketer;5/2/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p2
Reports on the growth of the revenue in K-12 publishing in the U.S. during the first quarter of 2005. Percentage of the increase experienced by McGraw-Hill Education; Contribution of the improvement in the education market to increase the revenue for printers of educational materials; Revenue of...