- Los Angeles International Airport. // AirGuide Online.com;2/22/2010, p11
The article reports on the resignation of Larry Fetters, security director of Los Angeles International Airport, that worries the union official that represent the 425-man police force of the airport in Los Angles, California in 2010.
- Ahmadi Resigns from Bhopal Hospital Trust. // India -- West;7/23/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 35, pA35
The article reports on the resignation of former Chief Justice of India A. M. Ahmadi as chairman of the Bhopal Memorial Hospital Trust in New Delhi, India.
- Subaru marketing head resigns. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;1/1/96, Vol. 70 Issue 5639, p27
Reports that marketing director, Mary Treisbach of Subaru of America Incorporated has resigned. Comments made by Treisbach and spokesman Richard Marshall; Statistics on sales; Treisbach's former position.
- Outward bound. // National Journal;11/08/97, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p2259
Reports on the resignation of Rima Cohen as health care legislative assistant to Senate Minority Leader Thomas A. Daschle. Reason for the resignation.
- Exiting in style. Ogan, Maggie // Career World;Mar1992, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p17
Presents a list of things to do and not to do when quitting a job as recommended by Career Opportunities news. Importance of the way in quitting a job; Proper way to leave a job as a learned technique.
- Leaving your job? How to exit with style. Brown, Aneeta // Career World;Oct94, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p4
Offers tips on resignation. Letter writing; Criticisms; Job productivity; Impact of badmouthing; Work transition.
- DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS. // Indiana Lawyer;6/8/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p6
The article offers information on various disciplinary actions in Indiana including suspension of Harlan L. Vondersaar of Hendricks County for 90 days; petitions dismissed by the Indiana Supreme Court on the failure suspension; and resignation of Charles R. Hyde of Wayne County from the bar.
- Employees crave boss' recognition. // USA Today Magazine;Nov94, Vol. 123 Issue 2594, p9
Reports on results of a survey taken in the United States on reasons why employees leave their jobs. Statistics.
- Success secrets. McCormack, Mark // Las Vegas Business Press;02/24/97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p36
Discusses the consequences of losing top executives and employees. Playing of the `take-away game' to combat the feeling of loss; Impact of employees' loss on the status of the company; Disadvantages of short client list; Challenge for the company to work above the competitors.