Summer St. Press, Element Form Alliances for Growth
- Stories from America's Past. // Educational Marketer;4/14/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p7
The article reports on the partnership entered by K-12 content developer Summer Street Press LLC and trade-book publisher Roaring Brook Press to publish American history textbooks in the U.S.
- Design house on the upswing. Hammond, Karen // Quill & Quire;Oct2000, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p27
Features the publishing services offered by Pronk&Associates, a graphic design and production house in Toronto, Ontario. School publications affiliated by the company; Details of the management component applied by the company; Elaboration of the system by Owner Gordon Pronk.
- Forming a successful partnership. Carter, Wesley // Charlotte Post;12/15/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p5A
The article argues on the requirements for forming a successful partnership.
- Rejected London LEP group vows to press on with plans. Townsend, Sarah // Planning (14672073);3/11/2011, Issue 1904, p13
The article reports on the pledge of councils and firms in North London to continue with the plans to create a second public-private local enterprise partnership (LEP) despite the Government's rejection of its bid in February 2011.
- West Midlands aims to make planning services more business-friendly. Geoghegan, John // Planning (14672073);2/24/2012, Issue 1928, p13
The article reports on the launch of a local enterprise partnership by the West Midlands council in England to simplify their services and making them business friendly.
- Divide & Conquer. Downing, Victoria // Remodeling;Aug2013, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p23
The article offers suggestions on building a strong, respectful partnership.
- Collaboration challenge. REES-ADAMS, SAM // Money Marketing;2/19/2015, Issue 1473, p47
In this article, the author discusses how collaboration in business is important regardless of specific roles or whether working closely with others on a regular basis, and also mentions how it can give access for business development, and expertise in many more things process.
- Newport Media Gets $10 Million Loan for Global Push. Casacchia, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;1/7/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p69
The article offers news briefs related to business development in California including the $10 million loan secured by Lake Forest-based Newport Media Inc. for global growth plan, the plan of Irvine-based computer-memory products manufacturer Netlist Inc. to get $1.3 million for corporate...
- The Dating Game. MURACH, LAURA A. // LIMRA's MarketFacts Quarterly;2015, Issue 3, p51
The article offers the author's view regarding the relationship of carriers with brokerage general agencies (BGAs) to provide a multitude of support and services to help sales professionals grow their business.