Cengage Names Mobed President of the A&P Group
- Cengage Learning Merges Gale into Academic & Professional. // Educational Marketer;7/19/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 15, p2
The article discusses the consolidation of Cengage Learning Inc.'s two operating units, the Academic & Professional Group, and Gale, the library and reference business, into a single unit. Under the restructuring, Gale president Patrick Sommers will retire at the end of July 2010 and Academic &...
- Wiley Gains Titles from Cengage Learning. // Educational Marketer;7/21/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p1
The article reports on the acquisition by John Wiley & Sons of business and foreign language titles on the list of college textbook programs as a condition of its approval to Cengage Learning Inc.'s acquisition of Houghton Mifflin's College Division in the U.S. It notes that the former company...
- BenefÃcios de ImplementaÃ§Ãµes de Sistemas ERP em Empresas no Brasil: Estudos de Caso. Santos, Aldemar de Araújo; de Lima, João Samarone Alves; Filho, Edson Carvalho B. C. // CISTI (Iberian Conference on Information Systems & Technologies ;Jun2010, p65
This research presents impacts of benefits of the ERP systems (Enterprise Resource Planning) implementations in two companies in Pernambuco, Brazil. It was carried out two case studies and an exploratory research, interviewed agents of Supply, Making, Sales and Distribution, Finances, Accounting...
- Cengage Consolidates Boston Operations In New Offices. // Educational Marketer;9/29/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 19, p2
The article reports that Cengage Learning Inc. has signed a lease at the Channel Center in South Boston, Massachusetts, where it can consolidate its Boston area operations.
- Cengage Expands with New Alliance, Two Acquisitions. // Educational Marketer;1/19/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p1
The article focuses on the expansion of Cengage Learning Inc. as an independent company in Stamford, Connecticut with its two acquisitions and the formation of an alliance with Angel Learning, an electronic (e)-learning enterprise software provider in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Stamford-based and college-bound. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;2/8/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the move of Connecticut-based Cengage Learning Inc. regarding the Westwood College.
- Cengage Announces Advisory Board for Nineteenth Century Collections Online. // EventDV;Jan2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 1, p36
The article reports on an announcement by Cengage Learning Inc. regarding the creation of the international advisory board for the Nineteenth Century Collections Online, a new digitization and publishing program.
- Cengage Consolidates. Sabroski, Suzanne // Online;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the move of Cengage Learning to consolidate its business units into one streamlined operating group.
- Biz/ed needs more to be the business. Griffin, Daniel // Information World Review;Oct2007, Issue 239, p20
The article reviews the web site Biz/ed Premier from Cengage Learning.