- Hollywood's bifurcated brain trusts. Bart, Peter // Variety;6/18/2007, Vol. 407 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the duel system of network executives. Most networks have an equal number of presidents and vice presidents, which is the symptom of the trend for team management. This initiative is sometimes referred to as group-think in business. Some believe that the risk is in making...
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Supply House Times;Dec2011, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p6
The article presents several announcements related to the heating and ventilation industry including the appointment of Birch Taylor as vice president and general manager at Emerson Climate Technologies Inc., the appointment of Mike Winn as president at Hart & Cooley Inc., and the promotion of...
- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;9/12/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 177, p10
The article announces executive appointments in the medical device industry, including Thomas Bendix Mortensen as vice president (VP) of sales and marketing in Europe at BG Medicine, Wes Staggs as executive VP of revenue at OneHealth Solutions and Randall Cole as president and chief executive...
- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;8/2/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 143, p9
The article announces several personnel changes in the U.S. medical device industry including the retirement of Todd Schermerhorn, senior vice president/chief financial officer of C. R. Bard, Scott Goodwin, appointed vice president of sales at Toshiba America Medical Systems, and Mara Aspinall,...
- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;11/ 2/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 213, p5
The article announces several personnel changes in the U.S. medical device sector including Michael Carrel, named president/chief executive officer (CEO) of AtriCure, Sonya Greck, appointed senior vice president of operations at Mission Health, and Stephen MacMillan, named CEO of sBioMed.
- Brady's Bunch. Brady, James // Advertising Age;12/15/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 50, p40
The article announces several career developments including Lauren Bogad Jay who was the new marketing director of "New Woman" magazine, Art Kretchmer who was promoted as executive vice president of Playboy, and Christopher S. Cardell who was promoted as president of Mecklermedia Corp.
- TWICE People. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/9/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p9
The article announces personnel changes in the consumer electronics industry, including Paul Lachner as president of Clarion Corp. of America (CCA), Kunimasa Suzuki as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Sony Mobile Communications and Mark Robinson to technology vice president (VP) at...
- PERSONNEL. // Microwave Journal;Sep2011, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p56
The article announces the appointment of James L. Klein as vice president of the defense and aerospace business of TriQuint Semiconductor Inc., James Doss as president of RF Industries and Tony Ieraci as marketing communications manager of DYMAX Corp.
- People in the News. // Medical Device Daily;9/28/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 188, p10
The article announces personnel changes in the U.S. medical device sector including Louis Mazzarese, appointed senior vice president and chief regulatory officer of AngioDynamics, Douglas Ghertner, named chief executive officer (CEO) of Change Healthcare and the promotion of Dale Schwieger to...