Technology Sales Drive Scholastic Ed. Revenue Growth in Q1
- Basic skills titles change hands. // Education (14637073);6/11/2010, Issue 395, p6
Education Publishing Company Ltd.'s purchase of Simon Boyd Publishing Ltd., which published "Basic Skills Bulletin," is noted and information about editor Ian Nash is given.
- The Literacy Trust. Herne, Ian; Scott, Elspeth // School Librarian;Summer2003, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p86
Presents an overview of the web site The Literary Trust, developed by The Education Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Scholastic Education Division Improves On Read 180 Sales. // Educational Marketer;4/5/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p6
Education businesses at Scholastic Inc. in New York were a bright spot in a disappointing third quarter of fiscal 2004, ended February 28. Strong revenue and profit growth in Educational Publishing Corp., School Book Clubs and International, and progress in School Book Fairs, could not offset...
- Research round-up. // Education (14637073);2/25/2005, Issue 170, p6
Presents information on the journals related to education that were received by the Education Publishing Co. Ltd. as of February 2005.
- ABOUT BASIC SKILLS BULLETIN. // Basic Skills Bulletin;2/8/2016, Issue 217, p8
The article offers information on this periodical "Basic Skills Bulletin" published by Education Publishing Co. Ltd., which covers news about basic skills, and British Parliamentary debates and activity related to education and training.
- April Revenues Top the Chart. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/7/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33907, p1
The article focuses on the report of U.S. Department of Finance and Administration, which highlighted that revenues exceeded totals by 99 million dollars and beat the official forecast by 88 million dollars in April 2012 in the U.S.
- Bright Prospects Ahead for Advisory Firm Growth. // Journal of Financial Planning;Dec2010, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p10
The article focuses on the growth in revenue of advisory firms in the U.S. which points that client retention, operational excellence, and client satisfaction contribute to the increase in prospects among standout firms.
- "SURVEY SAYS...". // njbiz;12/1/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 48, p3
The article presents a the result of a survey of the revenue of New Jersey companies as of September 2014.
- Acquisitions and Partnerships... // Educational Marketer;5/17/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p8
Reports on the agreement between Pearson Scott Foresman and Chicago Educational Publishing Co. for the national distribution of books in the U.S. Terms of agreement.