Goodheart-Willcox Keeps Q1 Revenue Decline Modest
- Goodheart-Willcox Revenue Up 31.4%. // Educational Marketer;9/24/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 19, p8
The article reports that Tinley Park, Illinois-based vocational and career education publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. has posted a revenue of $7.1 million, which is up 31.4% from the year 2011.
- Lack of Adoptions Hurt Goodheart-Willcox. // Educational Marketer;1/2/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the impact of lack of textbook adoption market on the operations of Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. wherein its business revenue has declined in Tinley Park, Illinois.
- Goodheart-Wilcox Revenue Falls 8.6% in FY2009. // Educational Marketer;7/ 6/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p6
The article reports on the decline in the revenue of trade, technical and career textbook publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. by 8.6 percent to slightly more than 21 million dollars in fiscal 2009 in the U.S.
- Revenue Falls at Goodheart-Willcox. // Educational Marketer;2/ 2/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p2
The article reports that the fiscal second quarter revenue of vocational and career publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc., which ended October 31, 2008, decreased by 18.5% to 6.7 million dollars. The company attributes the decline to low purchase volumes and absence of state adoption...
- Goodheart-Willcox Pulls Growth out of Fiscal 2011. // Educational Marketer;7/4/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p5
The article reports that Tinley Park, Illinois-based textbook publisher Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. has pulled out a revenue growth in fiscal year 2011, having a revenue of 21.4 million dollars. It says that Goodheart has generated a revenue of 2.4 million dollars from the textbook adoptions in...
- Goodheart-Willcox Benefits from Adoption Sales. // Educational Marketer;1/ 3/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p8
A chart is presented that lists the business revenues of Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc. in the second quarter of the fiscal year 2010 and 2011.
- Goodheart-Willcox Revenue Spikes 9% in Fiscal Q3. // Educational Marketer;4/8/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p8
The article states that Goodheart-Willcox Co. Inc., an Illinois based book publishing company has reported a revenue increase of nine percent in its fiscal third quarter. John Flanagan, President and CEO of the company gave the credit to the production line in career education generating...
- G-W Plans Ahead with Title Revisions and New Products. // Educational Marketer;4/18/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p7
The article focuses on the plan of textbook publisher Goodheart-Willcox (G-W) after its declined revenue in the fiscal third quarter ending January 31, 2014. It mentions that the company plans to have extensive revisions of flagship titles and to launch new health sciences product line. Also...
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;2/18/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the decline of the net sales and operating income of the textbook publisher Goodheart-Willcox for the three months ended October 31, 2007 in the U.S.