Around the States ï¿½
- HMH Pursues Home Market with Go Math! Academy. // Educational Marketer;5/2/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p5
The article reports on the success of the Go Math! Academy, an at-home online subscription resource for children of educational publisher Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. (HMH). It states that the Go Math Academy is designed on the successful elementary mathematics program. Cheryl Toto,...
- Pearson''s enVisionMATH Dominates Texas K-5 Adoption. // Educational Marketer;7/7/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p1
The article reports that Pearson PLC's enVisionMATH program led educational publishers in sales in 2008 related to Texas' grades K-5 math adoption with a 49.7% share of the adoption totaling 57.9 million dollars. It states that the digital version of the program was the biggest seller for...
- HMH Sees Positive Signs For Education in 2013. // Educational Marketer;5/20/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the implementation of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co.'s (HMH) Go Math! program for grades K-5 to meet the objectives and intent of the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) in New York City schools. It mentions that the selections signs of the positive movement for...
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Expands Math Offerings. // Educational Marketer;3/12/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p6
The article reports on the launch of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co.'s two books of a dual-pathway curriculum for middle school math. The release of the books "Big Ideas Math Algebra 1" and "Big Ideas Math Accelerated Grade 7" completes the publisher's curriculum package aimed at...
- California OKs 31 Math Programs; Call Coming for ELA. // Educational Marketer;1/24/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the math programs in the 2014 K-8 math adoption approved by California State Board of Education. It notes that the Board of Education has approved 20 basic grade-level programs, 10 Algebra 1 programs, and one integrated math program and planned to follow the K-8 English...
- Around the States ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/ 6/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p8
The article reports on the adoption of the"Math in Focus: The Singapore Approach" by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. (HMH) at public schools in Fayette County, Kentucky.
- Publisher Launches Innovation Fund. Quillen, Ian // Education Week;9/22/2010, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p5
The article discusses the publishing company Houghton Mifflin Harcourt's funding of $400 million aimed at innovation in education.
- FINANCIALS. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;Jun2012, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p11
The article reports that Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. has filed a Chapter 11 financial restructuring plan with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court of the Southern District of New York.
- Cullinane Heads Content at HMH. // Educational Marketer;4/8/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p6
The article announces that Mary Cullinane was appointed chief content officer at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Co. in Boston, Massachusetts.