Nebraska Book FY2009 Revenue Up 5.1%
- B&N College Revenue Down 1.9% in Fiscal 2012. // Educational Marketer;7/2/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 14, p4
The article reports on the 1.9% to 1.74 billion dollars decline of revenue at Barnes & Noble Inc.'s College Store in the fiscal year ended April 30 2012 in New York, although its fourth-quarter sales was 5.7% to 227.9 million dollars high.
- Stores Drive Nebraska Book FY2008 Revenue Up 6.8%. // Educational Marketer;7/7/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p3
The article reports on the increase of revenue of NBC Acquisition Corp., the parent company of used textbook wholesaler and college bookstore operator Nebraska Book Co. in Lincoln, Nebraska. It states that the company increase its revenue for 6.8% amounting to 581.2 million dollars in 2008...
- Financial Briefsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/16/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 15, p7
The article offers news briefs related to education in the U.S. as of July 16, 2012. NBC Acquisition Corp. and its subsidiary Nebraska Book Co. have recovered from bankruptcy a year after NBC has filed for protection in June 2011. Pearson Digital Learning has launched the Pearson Affordable...
- Financial Brief ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/22/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 23, p8
The article reports on the fall of revenue at Lincoln, Nebraska-based Nebraska Book Co. in its fiscal second quarter.
- Barnes & Noble Posts Improved Q1; 'Newco' Planned For Fall. // Book Publishing Report;Sep2012, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that Barnes & Noble Inc. has posted a 2.5% increase on its overall business revenue and $4 million EBITDA for the first quarter of 2012.
- BARNES & NOBLE SPINNING OFF NOOK MEDIA DIVISION. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;6/30/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 18, p20
The article informs that Barnes & Noble (B&N) retail group will operate separately from Nook Media, which features UltraViolet (UV) compatibility, and mentions topics including B&N seeing revenue gains in its stores and college books divisions, and Nook revenue falling 22 percent in 2012.
- B&N College Revenue Falls; New Platform in Works. // Educational Marketer;4/4/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the decrease of revenue at the college segment of U.S.-based book retailer Barnes & Noble Inc. for the fiscal third quarter which ended on January 25, 2014 and discusses the potential growth of textbook rentals.
- Barnes & Noble ends Nook deal. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/5/2014, pA02
The NYC-based bookstore chain continued to shrink in its fiscal Q2 and said that it's ending its agreement with
- SLJ's School Ebook Market Directory. Enis, Matt; Bayliss, Sarah // School Library Journal;Sep2013, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p34
The article reviews school library vendors such as ABC-CLIO, Follett, and Barnes & Noble that offer electronic books (ebooks).