News Briefs ï¿½
- BOOK PUBLISHING. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;6/1/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p9
The article reports that Ingram Content Group Inc. will support the digital publication and documents of the EPUB 3 standards for VitalSource e-Text-book platform of the International Digital Publishing Forum.
- Ingram launches Global CONNECT. // Research Information;Oct/Nov2011, Issue 56, p32
The article reports on the launch of Global CONNECT by Ingram Content Group Inc. which combines Ingram's print and distribution services and network of book manufacturers.
- Ingram Upgrades Ipage Search and Order Platform. // Library Journal;6/1/2012, Vol. 137 Issue 10, p20
The article announces that book provider Ingram Content Group has redesigned its search and order platform to make it more accessible to users as of May 7, 2012.
- PRINT ON DEMAND. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;6/1/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p33
The article reports that Ingram Content Group Inc. will distribute the print-on-demand (POD) books from Open Road Integrated Media.
- LIBRARIES. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;Jul2012, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p11
The article offers news briefs related to libraries in the U.S. on the selection of Ingram Content Group Inc. by the 13-Library Fort Vancouver Regional Library District as its comprehensive library content supplier and the acquisition GlobalEnglish Corp. by Pearson Inc.
- Lightning Source expands to Australia. // Tennessee Tribune;9/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p11B
The article reports on the plan of Ingram Content Group Inc. to expand its presents in Asia-Pacific.
- SECTION 1 Audience Development. // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Dec2013, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p59
A directory for audience development firms in the U.S. is presented which include CDS Global Inc., Ingram Content Group Inc. and Synapse Group Inc.
- E-TEXT MANAGEMENT. // Campus Technology Magazine;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p10
The article reports that Devry University chose Ingram Content Group Inc.'s Vital Source electronic textbook (e-textbook) platform to be used for its learning management system among students and faculty online access.
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;2/1/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 5, p4
This section offers news briefs on the publishing industry including a 29 percent increase in sales at Amazon for 2009, the elimination of 57 positions by the Ingram Content group, and the decision of Quad/Graphics to acquire World Color Press.