Pearson Probes Potential Stake in Santillana
- PRISA PUMPS '02 PROFITS. Hopewell, John // Daily Variety;2/24/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 36, p9
Reports on the net profit generated by media company Prisa in Madrid, Spain in 2002.
- Federico Stubbe, Chairman of Prisa Group. // Caribbean Business;10/15/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 40, p79
The article profiles Federico Stubbe, chairman of green residential communities developer Prisa Group, whose priority is to enhance his experience in hotel and tourism-industry project development.
- PRISA BANKS ON LOCAL HEROES. Hopewell, John; De Pablos, Emiliano // Variety;3/18/2002, Vol. 386 Issue 5, p20
Provides information on Prisa Group, Spain's second biggest media company as of March 24, 2002. Decline in net profits for 2001; Increase in revenues; Number of stations in Spain.
- Prisa Group plans 25% market float. Rolfe, Pamela // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;03/21/2000, Vol. 362 Issue 14, p61
Announces Prisa Group's plan to float 25 percent of the company in June 2000. Financial performance of Prisa in 1999.
- Firms agree to halt Spanish soccer bids. Rolfe, Pamela // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;11/28/2000, Vol. 365 Issue 43, p67
Focuses on a decision of Spanish media empire Prisa and telephone company Telefonica to stop bidding for exclusive deals with Spanish professional soccer clubs. Companies' shares in Audiovisual Sport, which manages the Spanish league's rights; Observation that the market does not support such...
- PRISA BUYS INTO TELEVISA RADIO ARM. Hopewell, John // Daily Variety;10/16/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 32, p6
Reports the radio alliance between the Prisa Group and Mexican media Televisa in Madrid, Spain. Acquisition of 50 percent of Radiopolis owned by Televisa; Creation of international media division of Prisa.
- PRISA PUMPS '03 REVS AS PROFITS DROP. Geitz, Christopher // Daily Variety;3/8/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 51, p12
Reports on the financial performance of Spain-based media group Prisa Group. Amount of revenue; Net profits; Plan to decrease the termination of tax credit lines.
- Prisa teams with Bavaria in radio. De Pablos, Emiliano // Variety;4/22/2002, Vol. 386 Issue 10, p23
Reports on the creation of an alliance based on the combined stakes of Prisa Group and Valores Bavaria in radio networks Radio Caracol and Group Latino de Radiodifusion. Remarks from Prisa International chief executive officer Jaime de Polanco on the alliance; Other radio networks owned by...
- Prisa sends Spanish armada to U.S. Hopewell, John // Variety;06/19/2000, Vol. 379 Issue 5, p69
Reports that Jaime Polanco has been named as the chief executive of Spain's Prisa Group in North America. Overview of his responsibilities; Plans for an initial public offering; Views on the emergence of Latino market in the United States.