- Kendall Hunt Expands Offerings. // Educational Marketer;5/11/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p7
No abstract available.
- News Briefs ... // Educational Marketer;Jan2013, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p8
The article offers U.S. education industry news briefs as of January 2013 including the expansion of digital textbooks and online course materials of Vital Source Technologies, the launch of a web-based tool by Kendall Hunt Publishing and the office opening of consortium Internet2 in California.
- Key Curriculum Press Sides with Technology, Sells Textbook Programs. // Educational Marketer;8/15/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 17, p1
The article focuses on Key Curriculum Press's sale of its high school math textbook programs to Kendall Hunt Publishing Co. as part of its shift towards technology-oriented offerings. It says that the six textbook titles which were old include "Discovering Geometry," "Calculus," and "Statistics...
- Ingram Builds Logistics Services with Kendall Hunt. // Educational Marketer;9/19/2014, Vol. 45 Issue 18, p1
The article offers information on service provider Ingram Content Group of Nashville, Tennessee which finalized a logistics agreement with Kendall Hunt Publishing in August 2014. Topics include the company's intention to manage warehousing, fulfillment and print-on-demand K-12 and higher...
- acquisition news. // T H E Journal;Sep2011, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p8
The article offers news briefs focusing on education and technology. The math and science educational materials developer Key Curriculum Press sold its textbook division to Kendall Hunt Publishing, on August 1, 2011, to focus on digital products. The educational publisher Cengage Learning...
- Local Companies Look Ahead With Expansion, Purchase Plans. Emrich, Anne Bond // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/10/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p9
Discusses evidences that companies in Grand Rapids, Michigan are not letting the economic slowdown keep them from growing. Establishment of a Plant Rehabilitation District for Avery Dennison Corp.; Application for an industrial facilities exemption for Grand Rapids Spring & Stamping Inc.;...
- Sinopec Chongqing Branch Formed to Build Sales Network. // China Chemical Reporter;2/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p11
The article reports on the formation of the new chemical firm Sinopec Chongqing Petroleum Branch to build sales network in Chongqing, China on January 27, 2010.
- The pursuit of immortality. Caulkin, Simon // Management Today;May95, p36
Gives insights into why certain companies last longer than the average 40- to 50-year life expectancy of firms and why some companies do not. Companies which are still in operation after centuries of existence; Positive approach to corporate survival. INSETS: Sweden's Methuselah of industry...
- Study finds corporations' growth, like organisms', slows with age. Gladstone, Rick // Hudson Valley Business Journal;3/18/96-03/25/96, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p19
Reports on a study showing that the growth of corporations slows with age. Greatest growth potential when a corporation is young; Ineffectiveness of pursuing dramatic growth by acquisitions, job reductions and other trendy strategies.