- New Owner to Rebuild Sundance/Newbridge. // Educational Marketer;9/15/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the planned investment of academic and college publisher Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group Inc. of Lanham, Maryland in its sales and marketing aimed at rebuilding K-12 supplemental reading publisher Sundance/Newbridge Educational Publishing. The company agreed to give...
- Haights Cross Names Konowitch President And CEO Of Sundance/Newbridge. // Educational Marketer;1/9/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the designation of Paul Konowitch as president and CEO of Sundance/Newbridge Educational Publishing, a publishing unit of Haights Cross in White Plains, New York. Konowitch who was formerly the vice president of Haights Cross for corporate and new business development...
- Learn to tell time in fun-filled town. // T H E Journal;Apr96, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p47
Presents the computer software TimeTown from Steck-Vaughn Co. Features; Contact information.
- Picks of the month. Holzberg, Carol S. // Tech & Learning;Sep94, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p15
Evaluates Steck-Vaughn's World of Dinosaurs computer software. Platforms a unusual system requirements; Price; Grade level; Scope; Focus areas; School-oriented special features.
- Raintree/Steck-Vaughn. Lodge, Sally; Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;7/19/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 29, p146
Lists children's books published by Raintree/Steck-Vaughn for fall 1993. `Don't Call Me Fatso,' by Barbara Philips, illustrated by Helen Cogancherry; `Huan Ching and the Golden Fish,' by Michael Reeser, illustrated by Dick Sakahara; `Oceans,' by Joy Palmer, illustrated by Alex Pang; More.
- Steck-Vaughn hires new CEO; Company focuses on print-based materials. // Electronic Education Report;11/05/97, Vol. 4 Issue 21, p4
Informs the hiring of Richard Casabonne, an educational publishing consultant, to head supplementals maker Steck-Vaughn Publishing in Austin, Texas. Casabonne's first order of business; Accomplishment of the firm; Number to reach Steck-Vaughn.
- Children's books for fall: Raintree/Steck-Vaughn. Lodge, Sally; Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;7/18/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 29, p164
Presents a list of children's books published by Raintree and Steck-Vaughn companies. `User Your Imagination' paperback series; `Legends and Folktales'; `Pointers'; `Creepy Creatures'; `Hispanic Stories.'
- Industry acquisitions. // Technology Connection;Mar98, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p32
Reports on mergers and acquisitions in the computer industry in the United States. Harcourt General and Steck-Vaughn Publishing Corp.; Learning Co. and Creative Wonders.
- Read Now. // Teacher Magazine;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p51
The article presents information about an educational program from Renaissance Learning Inc. and Steck-Vaughn Co. publishers. This breakthrough program helps one successfully intervene with elementary, middle, and high school students who are identified as struggling readers.