- Kindle Sales Stay Strong Amid Competition from Apple's iPad. // Channel Insider;12/28/2010, p1
The article reports that Amazon.com Inc.'s electronic book reader device was strong in sales over the 2010 holiday season amid competition from devices such as Apple Inc.'s iPad.
- AVTECHOLOGY. // Systems Contractor News;May2012, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the stiff competition in the computer industry, particularly for the tablet computers, following the release of the Kindle Fire from Amazon. Com Inc.
- Amazon begins delivery of third-gen Kindle. Hernández, Gina M. // Caribbean Business;8/26/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 33, p41
The article reports on the launch of the third generation Kindle electronic book reader from Amazon.com Inc. in the Caribbean Area.
- Generate Free Leads. Rizzo, John S.; Santoro, V. Michael // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Jan2013, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p14
The article offers information on Kindle Reader application being offered by Amazon.com Inc. in free foe creating Kindle books and business leads.
- Amazon Introduces High Resolution Kindle Paperwhite E-Readers. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;Oct2012, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p33
The article announces the release of the Kindle Paperwhite electronic reader from Amazon.com Inc.
- AMAZON. // District Administration;Sep2011, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p87
The article reviews the third generation of the Kindle electronic book reader by Amazon.
- Get Ad-Targeted by Amazon, Save $25 on a Kindle. // Book Publishing Report;Apr2011, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p1
The article offers information on Amazon.Com Inc.'s Kindle with Special Offers.
- Amazon Continues Shift To Non-Books With Kindle Fire. // Book Publishing Report;Oct2011, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p1
The article offers brief information on the Kindle Fire tablet computer from Amazon.com Inc.
- E-READERS. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;10/1/2011, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p13
The article offers brief information on the Amazon Fire kindle fire tablet personal computer (PC) from Amazon.COM Inc.