College Net Sales Fall on Higher Returns
- TOP FOREIGN MARKETS FOR EXPORTS AND IMPORTS OF U.S. TEXTBOOKS NINE MONTHS, 2007 VS. 2006. // Educational Marketer;1/21/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p6
A chart is presented depicting the top foreign markets for exports and imports of U.S. textbooks from 2006 to 2007.
- SLASH TEXTBOOK COSTS UP TO 97%. WU, ANGELA // Money;Sep2011, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p22
A diagram is presented which explains how to buy and sell college textbooks to cut down on high costs including using college bookstores and online retailers like Amazon.com and Bookrenter.com.
- College Textbook Sales Continue Upwardï¿½but Slowerï¿½Momentum. // Educational Marketer;11/23/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 23, p3
The article reports on figures from the Association of American Publishers, which show that net sales of college textbooks rose 5.8 percent in September 2009 compared to the previous year. The article notes that despite this, the pace of growth has slowed. Enrollment in colleges is discussed,...
- TOP 10 OVERALL. JURIS, CAROLYN // Publishers Weekly;12/21/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 52, p9
A chart is presented that lists the top 10 books in the U.S. including "Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids," by Rob Elliott, "Lost Ocean," by Johanna Basford and "Rogue Lawyer," by John Grisham.
- BESTSELLERS DECEMBER 7-13, 2015. // Publishers Weekly;12/21/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 52, p10
Several charts are presented which lists the bestselling books in the U.S. for the week December 7-13, 2015 is presented, which include "Rogue Lawyer," by John Grisham, "The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime," by Ree Drummond and "Pegasus," by Danielle Steel.
- iBooks Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;12/21/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 52, p14
Several charts are presented which lists the bestselling books in the Apple iBooks store for the week ending December 6, 2015 including "The Girl on the Train," by Paula Hawkins, "The Guilty," by David Baldacci and "Salad as a Meal," by Patricia Wells.
- INDUSTRY: BOOK STORES INDUSTRY (NAICS 451211) PRODUCT LINE: TEXTBOOKS (Sub Category). // United States Product & Retail Outlook;2013, p264
A chart is presented depicting the estimated five-year sales of textbooks in the book stores industry according to employee size of establishment in the U.S. from 2010-2014.
- drill down. // T H E Journal;Sep2010, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p50
A graph is presented which shows students' preferences in the design of online textbooks which should include a calculator for middle- and high-school students and games for exploring ideas for elementary school students.
- AAP: MONTHLY STATSHOT, AUGUST. // Publishers Weekly;12/21/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 52, p7
A chart is presented that lists book sales for August 2015, including adult hardcover, children's books and electronic-books.