- A guide for comparing expenses by year. Holzinger, Albert G. // Nation's Business;Mar97, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p30
Presents a guide to help you make approximate comparisons of business expenses and revenues for 1997 with similar amounts in past years, taking into the account the effect of inflation.
- Downsizing no small boost. Prinzinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/14/94, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p2
Focuses on the management of Rhenium Alloys Incorporated. Rhenium as a supplier of specialized metals and metal products; Company as a 23-employee business owned by local investors; Number of advantages in being a small business.
- Alloy's Evolution Grips Teen Market. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/10/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 69, p16
Focuses on United States-based electronic commerce firm Alloy. Use of different media streams to target teenagers; Incorporation of a teen auction site; Projected earnings for the fourth quarter of 2000; Share price target.
- Humble Book Packager Turns Hollywood Mogul In Pursuit Of Teen Dollars. Holt, Karen Jenkins // Book Publishing Report;7/30/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the alliance of 17th Street Productions with a television studio in the United States. Book series of the company that will be made into television programs or motion pictures; Uncertain status of television and movie projects.
- Aerospace Alloys completes addition to plant and office space. // Metal Center News;May98, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p18
Announces that Aerospace Alloys Incorporated has completed the expansion to its plant and office space. Size of the plant; What the expansion represents.
- Garfield Alloys to build secondary magnesium plant. // Foundry Management & Technology;Aug96, Vol. 124 Issue 8, p20
Reports that Garfield Alloys Inc. is preparing to build a secondary magnesium plant in Bellview, Ohio to be called MarReTech.
- ROLLED ALLOYS OPENS NEW FACILITY. // Modern Metals;Jul2014, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p12
The article reports that specialty metals company Rolled Alloys has opened a new facility in Los Angeles, California that start operating on May 1, 2014.
- Northwest Alloys upgrades plant. Acohido, Byron // Waste News;08/11/97, Vol. 3 Issue 13, p12
Reports that Northwest Alloys company has completed an upgrade of a recycling plant in Addy, Washington, which will be used to convert byproducts from the company's magnesium smelter into farm fertilizer and soil amendments. Background information on the company; Value of the renovations;...
- Progressive making barrels. Bregar, Bill // Plastics News;5/11/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p43
Reports on Progressive Alloys Incorporated and the products manufactured by the company with emphasis on barrel making for parallel twin-screw extruders. How much money was spent by the company on their development; Details on the type of machines used by the company; Comments from Barry Tyree,...