Coaxial Cable Stripping System
- Stripping Machine & Pull Testers. // Wire & Cable Technology International;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p161
The article offers brief information on the CoaxStrip 5200 stripping machine and pull tester by Scheleuniger Inc.
- EMI/RFI solution developed by The Venti Group. // WiFi/ WLAN;Feb2012, p10
The article offers information on Venti(TM) RF suppression sleeve for coax/cables developed by the Venti Group.
- Platinum Tools 4Mapper Coax Tester. // Systems Contractor News;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p72
The article evaluates the 4Mapper Coax Tester from Platinum Tools.
- Coax connectors make low-cost test pieces. Kurzrok, Richard M // EDN;06/22/2000, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p168
Focuses on the construction of low-cost test pieces using coaxial panel jackets without personal computer boards or enclosures. Technique's versatility; Construction of test pieces for a variety of passive circuits; Other circuits that are amenable to such type of construction; Application of...
- components showcase. // EDN;6/21/2001, Vol. 46 Issue 14, p129
Features several electronic design equipment. Coaxial connectors; Test socket; Surface-mount F-connector; Modular jacks.
- COAX STRIPPER HELPS PREVENT POOR CONNECTIONS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2011, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p122
The article offers brief information on the 45-321 coaxial cable stripper from Ideal Industries Inc.
- COAX STRIPPER WITH PRE-SET BLADES. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2011, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p181
The article offers brief information on the double-ended coaxial cable stripper from Platinum Tools.
- Microwave Test Assemblies. // Product Design & Development;Sep2002, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p1
Focuses on the availability of PhaseFlex ruggedized microwave coaxial assemblies from W.L. Gore & Associates Inc. Features of the product; Contact information.
- L-com touts FME connectors. // CED;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p32
The article offers brief information on L-com Inc.'s low-loss coaxial cable assemblies which feature for mobile equipment (FME) connectors.