Desarrollo de un Proceso de SerigrafÃa con Epoxi
- DREAM COME TRUE. Mittica, Charles J. // Wearables;Oct2015, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p14
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the Dream Shop project and the dream features of eight screen-printing shops.
- Screen-Printing Startups. Ruvo, Christopher // Stitches Magazine;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p32
The article provides an answer to a question of how to get started with a simple screen-printing operation in embroidery business.
- Rod cylinder slides provide X and Y motion in screen printers. // Machine Design;07/24/97, Vol. 69 Issue 14, p47
Presents information on the MPM Ultraprint 3000 motion system. What the motion system processes; Additional features.
- Questions. // Ceramics Monthly;Feb2002, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p102
Focuses on screen printing on ceramics. Directions for creating ceramic transfers of the original design; Advantages of ceramic decals; Application of photosensitive emulsions to the desired surface.
- Chlorine-related neutral complex in screen-printed CdTe. Ka, O.; Neu, G. // Journal of Applied Physics;10/1/1990, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p3386
Discusses a low-temperature optical characterization of screen-printed CdTe. Stages of the screen-printing method; Data on the above-band-gap excited photoluminescence spectra.
- CANADIAN SILK SCREEN PRINTS. N. K. // American Artist;Nov1943, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p17
The article focuses on the use of the silk screen process by artists to meet the request of Canadian soldiers asking for pictures to decorate their barracks.
- ask an expert: your most pressing business dilemmas solved. Burr, Brian // Stitches Magazine;Dec2011, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p64
The article provides an answer to a question on which is the best imprinting method between embroidery and screen printing.
- Pinterest. // Stitches Magazine;Nov2014, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p19
The article presents several images of the screen printed and embroidery designs posted by the periodical on the social networking site Pinterest.
- Delhi hosting Screen Print India 2013 from Sept 19-22. // Indian Textile Journal;Aug2013, Vol. 123 Issue 11, p119
The article previews the Screen Print India exhibition that will take place in Okhla, New Delhi on September 19-22, 2013.