- Solectron in Contraction. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;04/09/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 15, p1
Deals with the status of Solectron Corp. Difficulty facing the electronics industry; Information on the closure of the plant of Solectron in Suwanee, Georgia; Plans of the company to deal with the problem.
- CA Briefs. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;May2016, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p12
The article offers electronic industries news briefs on electronic circuits. The acquisition of Teradyne Javelin 104 flying probe tester by electronic manufacturing EPE Corp. The transfer of domestic headquarter of Asys' American subsidiary. Global manufacturer Aim Solder was awarded of C-TPAT...
- Solectron Plows Through Parts Shortages, More Acquisitions. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;05/08/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p28
Presents information on Solectron Corp., a supply-chain facilitator for the electronics industry. Expectation on the third-quarter earnings of the company; Acquisitions of the company; Competitors of the company.
- Force Computers parent Solectron wins Baldrige Award. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Nov97, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p10
Announces the United States Department of Commerce's vesting of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award to Solectron Corp. of Milpitas, California, a supplier of customized electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers. Recognition for company's continued quest for...
- Americas Vitality Infuses Solectron 3rd Quarter. // Electronic News;06/21/99, Vol. 45 Issue 25, p40
Reports on the increase in the third quarter earnings of Solectron Corp. for 1999. Factors which drive the increase; Drop in the sales of the company in Asia; Financial information on the company.
- EMS Elite in Billionaire Club. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;5/13/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 20, p38
Presents information on the financial performance of electronic manufacturing services (EMS) companies in the U.S. as of May 2002. Estimated worldwide revenue of Solectron Corp. in 2001; Share of the Big Five in the total worldwide EMS market; Forecasted total world EMS revenues by 2006.
- Sony, Solectron Set EMS Deal. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;10/23/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the deal between Sony Corp. and Solectron Corp. Terms of the agreement; Significance of the deal to both companies; Information on the electronics manufacturing services industry in Japan.
- Solectron Expands Shanghai Product Development Center. Heffner, Tracy // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Jul2007, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the expansion of Solectron's Shanghai, China product development facility as announced by Solectron Corporation in a news release. According to the report, product development services for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of telecommunication, computing, storage and...
- Europe sees dramatic exit of electronics manufacturing over to low cost regions. // Electronics Weekly;5/1/2002, Issue 2050, p5
Reports that there will be an increase in the shift of electronic manufacturing services from western economies to areas of lower cost labor in the east. Remarks from David Kynaston, senior vice president of Solectron; Projection on the east European manufacturing services market by 2003.