The Show Must Go On
- Untitled. Bush, Steve // Electronics Weekly;5/16/2012, Issue 2507, p17
The article presents preview of the Government's "Make it in Great Britain" exhibition to be held during July 24 to September 9, 2012 alongside the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic games.
- Expo Showcases Affordable Home Control. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Apr2000, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p64D
Highlights the Electronic House Expo, held March 2-5, 2000 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Projected growth of the home networking equipment and residential gateway market; Displays by a number of manufacturers.
- Del Mar Electronics Show Brings Biggest Bang for Buck. Murray, Jerry // Circuits Assembly;Aug2003, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p9
Going by numbers, over 4,000 people from the manufacturing sector came to see wares and services displayed in booths of 475 companies at the two-day regional Del Mar Electronics show in May in California. These numbers cannot be fairly compared to the disappointing turnouts for other electronics...
- CES buzzes with new digital products. // Discount Store News;2/5/96, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p4
Presents information on the exhibition, Winter Consumer Electronics Show which was held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Attendance; Products introducted.
- Electronica. Shandle, Jack // Electronic Design;12/16/94, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p16
Editorial. Focuses on the 1994 Electronica exhibition. Participants; Theme; Comparison with other exhibitions.
- DAC '97: Hot tools for cool designs. Lipman, Jim; Granville, Fran // EDN;06/05/97, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p16
Focuses on the 1997 Design Automation Conference (DAC) scheduled to be held in Anaheim, California the week of June 9. Highlights of the conference; What is expected to be featured at the conference; How design-trade off exploration at the behavioral level helps to make early architectural,...
- Design takes spotlight at Electronica. Wilson, Richard // Electronics Weekly;10/30/2002, Issue 2074, p14
Focuses on Electronica, an electronics technology showcase scheduled in Munich, Germany in November 2002. Outlook of the telecommunication industry in China; Assessment of the third-generation wireless systems; Information on broadband services in Europe.
- Making designs on Europe. Wilson, Richard // Electronics Weekly;10/30/2002, Issue 2074, p22
Previews the Electronica electronics technology showcase in Munich, Germany in November 2002. Participants for the event; Companies supporting embedded designs; Outlook of the electronics industry.
- Dutchess `team' at industry show to sell the county. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/12/95 - 6/19/95, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p37
Reports that Dutchess County will be on display in Boston, Mass. from June 12 to 15, 1995 at a leading electronics manufacturing exposition, the National Electronic Packaging and Production Conference. Promotion of the manufacturing assets of Dutchess County to an audience of electronics...
- Electro '94 targets the worldwide market. Novellino, John // Electronic Design;5/2/94, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p83
Features the Electro International 1994 exhibition and trade show held on May 10-12, 1994 in Boston, Massachusetts. Focus on the economic aspects of the electronic industry. Reengineering issues of the industry; Description of the technical program of the exhibition. INSETS: Compact...