Match-X Technology Assembly Line
- Monitoring's emphasis on tech gives it business advantages. Zalud, Bill // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov1997 Part 2 of 2, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p144
Cites the findings of a study on technology's advantages for small and mid-sized businesses conducted by Enterprise Group and National Small Business United. Comparison on the profits and sales performance levels of small and mid-sized companies; Higher revenues of companies using high technology.
- 5 Five-Minute TECH QUIZ. Nelson, Ron // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p37
Presents a quiz about high technology applications in business enterprises. Type of protocol that retrieve electronic mail from a server; Concept of a payload of a virus; Functions of Read Only Memory and Read Access Memory. INSET: What's Wrong with This?.
- Fast packets. // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p3
Presents news briefs pertaining to the network industry. Details on shipping of a wristwatch PC by Seiko Instruments Incorporated in June, 1998; Features of MagicTalk, a user interface from General Magic Incorporated; Approval given to beta tests by the United States (US) postal services...
- `New economy' to revolutionise workplace. Muller, Joan // Finance Week;08/20/99, p32
Discusses the impact of information technology on how companies transact their business in South Africa. Implications for property developers, owners and brokers; Effects of changing lifestyles and work trends on the demand for office space. INSET: Trends shaping future work environment..
- Tough times a trade-off for some. Els, Frik // Finance Week;12/7/2001, p61
Focuses on how companies can deal with shrinking information technology budgets in South Africa. Invention of new ways of keeping deals alive.
- Pushing the Envelope. Monroe, Linda K. // Buildings;Jun99, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p74
Focuses on how advances in information technology have made it possible for companies to perform corporate functions. Significant savings achieved by businesses relying on information technology; Details on how technology companies are thriving.
- Adjusting their halos. Johnsson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;4/21/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p1
Three years after the crash, the Prairie Angels offer a bedeviled local tech market hope and money. The Prairie Angels sit expectantly in a downtown Chicago hotel conference room, arranged in half-crescents at round tables. The Prairie Angels and two other groups offer hope to Chicago's...
- The Great Transformation. // Caribbean Business;2/27/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p10
Discusses the impact of information technology on business enterprises in the Caribbean Area. Changes brought about by information technology; Predicted changes in the way individuals live and work during the last ten years; Indispensability of information technology in the everyday lives of...
- Survival of the Fittest. // Caribbean Business;2/27/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p40
Discusses the impact of information technology on the business community in the Caribbean Area. Changes in the means by which local companies conducts business brought about by information technology; Advantages and drawbacks offered by information technology to Caribbean businesses; Predicted...
- New rules for a New Economy. // Caribbean Business;2/27/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p46
Discusses the impact of information technology on the business community in the Caribbean Area. Changes in the means by which local companies conducts business brought about by information technology; Advantages and drawbacks offered by information technology to Caribbean businesses; Need for...