- News in brief: Washington. // Education Week;05/13/98, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p25
Presents brief news pertaining to educational grants. Details on the bill which the Senate passed to block a the K-12 block grant plan; Reference made to the Department of Education which will move entirely to electronic-based grants systems.
- More resources. // Tech & Learning;Jun98, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p21
Presents information on resources for grants and funding opportunities for education in the United States (U.S.). Type of information offered on the Web site `Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance'; Details on the online news service from Convergence Servics, Incorporated called EDtech-ALERT;...
- Nearly a Quarter of Foundation Giving Goes to Education. Gewertz, Catherine // Education Week;03/21/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p6
Focuses on the philanthropic donations to the education sector of the United States. Continuance of postsecondary institutions to receive a larger share of education grant money; List of foundations and grants giving the most donations to education; Importance of foundation support to schools.
- GRANTS. // Teaching Pre K-8;Feb2007, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p20
The article provides information on grants available to educators.
- Space Explorers Opportunities. // Science Teacher;Oct2002, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p72
Reports the grants offered by the Space Explorers Inc. to schools in the U.S. Benefits offered to educators; List of educational programs for the students; Aim to introduce students about solar system.
- CONTESTS: grants and awards. // Gifted Child Today;Summer2011, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p10
The article presents information on various educational grants and awards in the U.S., including the Brown Rudnick Charitable Foundation Corporation's grants for inner city educators, the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation's Young Scholars Program, and the Charles Lafitte Foundation's grants for...
- In Your Pocket. // NSTA Reports!;Oct2007, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p22
A list of grants, awards, and fellowships in the field of education in the U.S. is presented. They include the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD) Outstanding Young Educator Award, the Chicago Foundation for Education's Small Grants, 2007 Organic School Garden Awards,...
- Money for schools. Congressional choices. Robelen, Erik W. // Education Week;07/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p34
Reports on news and developments concerning the United States education. Department of Education's released of grants to 31 states and the District of Columbia to help turn around low-performing schools; Findings of the Heritage Foundation's survey highlighting a double standard on school choice.
- Early Years. Jacobson, Linda // Education Week;5/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p10
The article presents information related to education in the U.S. The Trust for Early Education, a Washington-based nonprofit group, recently awarded grants to Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families, Early Learning Illinois, the Association for the Children of New Jersey, the Center for...