- Sanmina and SCI Systems to Merge. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2001, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p8
Reports the merging between Sanmina Corp. and SCI Systems Inc. in the United States. Provisions of the agreement; Share characterization of the agreement; Revenue expectation of the agreement.
- Sanmina Buying Hadco. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;04/24/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 17, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Hadco Corp. by Sanmina Corp. Cost of the acquisition; Products of Sanmina and Hadco; Purpose of acquiring Hadco; Terms under the definitive merger agreement.
- Sanmina's Deal With Hadco Hastens Growth. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul2000, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the merger between Sanmina Corp. and Hadco Corp. Rationale of the deal; Acquisition records of the companies; Positive aspects of the deal.
- Solectron, Sanmina Buying Alcatel Units. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;01/10/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p42
Reports the agreement of Solectron Corp. and Sanmina Corp. with Alcatel to supply Alcatel units. Compliance of letter of intent to divest facilities; Implications of the agreement to the Alcatel; Control of manufacturing responsibility for communication systems of Alcatel by Selectron.
- industry update. // Lightwave;Nov2001, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p15
Presents news briefs related to corporate mergers in the fiber optics industry in North America as of November 2001. Acquisition of Alcatel's manufacturing operations by Sanmina Corp.; Strategic alliance between Microtest Inc. and Panduit Corp.; Merger of Cogent Communications Group Inc. and...
- 'We Are in Business to MAKE MONEY' Buetow, Mike // PC FAB;Sep2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p10
Comments on the July 16, 2001 acquisition of printed circuit board manufacturer Sanmina on SCI Systems. Revenues of both companies for the year 2000; Details on Sanmina's decision to reduce its fabrication capacity; Information on the terms of volume purchase agreements with SCI customers.
- Sanmina-SCI Goes China. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Aug2004, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the plan of Sanmina-SCI Corp. to buy Pentex-Schweizer Circuits. Percentage of shares committed by Pentex on the sale; Sales generated by Pentex in 2003; Acquisition of Hadco by Sanmina-SCI.
- Sanity Returns to Sanmina. Buetow, Mike // Circuits Assembly;Jan2008, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p6
The article presents information on the business condition of electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider Sanmina-SCI. Joseph Bronson, president and chief operating officer of the company, outlines the embattled business strategies of EMS provider, while firmly asserting that those who...
- Sanmina-SCI Acquires Elscint's Operations in Israel. // Circuits Assembly;Feb2003, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p8
Reports that San Jose, California-based Sanmina SCI Corp. has acquired manufacturing, assembly, engineering and integration operations of Tel Aviv, Israel-based Elscint Ltd. Corporate profile of Sanmina.