Productronica Sets Agenda
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Sound & Video Contractor;Dec2004, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p24
Presents schedules of events in the electronic industry for 2005. CES Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada; Integrated Systems Europe in Amsterdam, Netherlands; PARA Management Conference in Coronado, California.
- CEDIA and Beyond. KONTNEY, JACK // Sound & Video Contractor;Aug2008, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p40
Information on the 2008 Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association (CEDIA) Expo which will be held in Colorado Convention Center in early September is presented.
- Establishing trust a key challenge for e-tailers. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p25
Highlights the eBay Live Conference in Orlando, Florida. Theme of the conference on online auction; Participants of the conference; Venue of the event.
- APEX 2002 NEWS. // Circuits Assembly;Jan2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p12
Reports development related to electronic industry in the U.S. as of January 2002. Aim of the 2002 Service Excellence Awards for Electronics Assembly Equipment and Software Suppliers; Schedule of the professional development courses by IPC company; Speaker of the Electronics Assembly Process...
- NEPCON East/Electro/SMTA Boston Features a Variety of Learning Opportunities. // Circuits Assembly;May2002, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p12
Highlights the NEPCON East/Electro 2002 conference in Boston, Massachusetts. Showcase of manufacturing solutions for design, assembly and test; Relationship between original equipment manufacturers and contract manufacturers; Discussion on the benefits of automation in optoelectronics.
- Northrop Grumman Executive to Address IPC Annual Meeting. // Circuits Assembly;Oct2002, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p8
Announces the selection of Frank G. Brandenberg, corporate vice president and president of Northrop Grumman as a keynote speaker in the 2002 IPC Annual Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana. Career background; Expertise of the executive in dealing with acquisition and merger issues; Call on...
- Conference Targets Kids and Technology. // License! Global;Dec2008, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p18
The article offers information on the Kids@Play Conference, which will be held on January 9, 2009 at the 2009 International Consumer Electronics Show.
- Pace setters. Wagner, Siobhan // Engineer (00137758);1/12/2009, Vol. 294 Issue 7763, p42
The article offers information on the Southern Manufacturing and Electronics exhibition to be held at the FIVE exhibition center in Farnborough in Hampshire, England on February 11-12, 2009.
- Venture south. // Engineer (00137758);1/11/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7786, p38
The article offers information on the South Manufacturing and Electronics Show to be held in England on February 10-11, 2010.
- E-commerce exposition aimed at techies, CEOs. Miller, Susan H. // Indianapolis Business Journal;03/06/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p26
Focuses on the E-Commerce Expo, a two-day Data Com Solutions-sponsored event on March 15-16, 2000 at the Indiana Convention Center. Integration of online internal functions with customer-oriented formats and high-profile Internet security as the top concerns; Online registration and cost of the...