HDPUG Announces Formation of GECI
- Technology newsletter. Engelke, Roger // Electronic Design;05/31/99, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p25
Reports developments in the electronic equipment industry in the United States as of May 1999. Construction of a ground test plane for conducting antenna calibrations by Liberty Labs Inc.; Versatility of hybrid-electric vehicles; Agreement of Sharp Corp. with National Semiconductor Corp. for...
- The envelope, please. Konish, Nancy; Gawel, Richard // Electronic Design;05/31/99, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p32D
Focuses on the 1998 Market Engineering awards in the United States. Presentation of Leadership Award to National Instruments of Austin, Texas; Awarding of Customer Focus Awards to Harris Semiconductor and Leica Technology; Presentation of Product Line Strategy Award to CDR Technology.
- Alphabetical Guide to the 250 Biggest 2001. // Electrical Wholesaling;Sep2001, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p32
Presents an alphabetical guide to the 250 biggest electronic company in the United States as of September 2001. Names of Companies; Headquarters; Ranks.
- Semiconductors firms ink distributor pacts. // Electronic Design;05/25/98, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p135
Reports on developments relevant to business enterprises in the United States' electronic industry as of May 25, 1998. Insight Electronics' handling of Cirrus Logic's product line; TriQuint Semiconductor's signing of a representation and distribution agreement with MEMEC; Sager Electronics as...
- ATE/DFT/BIST. // Test & Measurement World;Aug2010, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p60
The article lists several companies in the U.S. that manufacture production test equipment including Behlman Electronics Inc., Electronic Systems of Wisconsin and Cascade Microtech Inc.
- The test floor. Dorsch, Jeff; Fasca, Chad // Electronic News;11/23/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2246, p35
Reports on developments related to electronic companies in the United States as of November 23, 1998. Teledyne's Digital VX software; Hewlett-Packard's HP 95000 High Speed Memory Series; Cadence Systems' incorporation of built in self test technology into its digital mixed-signal test platforms.
- Off the shelf. Levine, Bernard; Elliott, Heidi // Electronic News;11/23/98, Vol. 44 Issue 2246, p42
Reports on developments related to electronic companies in the United States as of November 23, 1998. Includes Marshall Industries' distribution of Maxim Integrated Products' integrated circuits; Organization changes at Nu Horizons; Pioneer-Standard Electronics' distribution agreement with...
- A Who's Who Of Buying Groups. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/13/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p25
Presents a list of buying consumer electronics companies in the U.S. Name of the company; Office address; Contact information.
- VIDEO TECHNOLOGY. // Sound & Video Contractor;Jul2007 Supplement, Vol. 25, p14
A list of companies in the U.S. that offer video technology such as cameras, projectors and recording equipment is presented. Companies that offer cameras include Elmo USA Corp., JVC Professional Products Co. and Lucasey Manufacturing Corp. Alcorn McBride Inc., Doremi Labs and Focus Enhancements...